AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

A minor point- you can't go US Z110 -> EU Z110. You must do it as part of the EU Z120, Z130, or Z140 software upgrade (CNSD-110FM or CNSD-210FM or CNSD-310FM). Besides the EU maps, the biggest change you'll notice is the iPod player look-and-feel is totally different. I actually like the old Z110 better.

Ok I gotthe unit to Z120Bt wit the sidelining menu... now the 31 part rar file should be downloaded to drop the Craked files in them to load in the avic am I right?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you install the US CNSD-110FM upgrade? (Makes Z110 -> Z120) Why? The EU one won't install over it. Now you'll have to go through it all over again with the EU CNSD-210FM, or install the EU version of CNSD-310FM using the hack discussed in that thread (which is a totally different way to install the cracked file).

I don't know what this 31 part RAR is that you are referring to, so I can't help with that. Good luck.

I got my F10bt(updated to f20bt with CNSD-110fm thanks to ShortFuse!) updated to F30bt (2011 maps+app) with CNSD-210fm thanks to StefanSKI (providing fake update to 2.004).

Everything works perfect - Bluetooth updated to 3.22 from 3.11 (first with SD1 of CNSD-210fm to 3.10 from previously installed 3.11 and after to 3.22 with sd2)

Thanks a lot guys and looking forward for next year's release!

Best Regards and BIG Thanks to CONDICZEK for all good work he does with his Hackmode!

Peter

Good day everyone... I recently did some updates and I think ended up grabbing or hacking the wrong folder I made. I have the EU torrent downloaded but updated my Z110bt to a 3.00 and 3.11 BT.. Now as stated earlier, will I be able to hack the eu or the current version I have with the 2.004 and update to the EU maps? or will I have to go back to a 1120bt version and then drop in the eu maps? Please advise.

Did you install the US CNSD-110FM upgrade? (Makes Z110 -> Z120) Why? The EU one won't install over it. Now you'll have to go through it all over again with the EU CNSD-210FM, or install the EU version of CNSD-310FM using the hack dicussed in that thread (which is a totally different way to install the cracked file).

Can you expoun on the route your are mentioning? I can just edit or crack the eu 210fm but with what file? And 310fm eu can be found where?

I don't know what this 31 part RAR is that you are referring to, so I can't help with that. Good luck.

No Not the 110... I nstalled the 31 part eu torrent It made my unit a 130bt with 3.00 an 3.001 with 3.10 BT... I still have american mapthough>.>. Are you saying I should did the 2.00 whatevet thats cracked then do the cnsd eu ?

No Not the 110... I nstalled the 31 part eu torrent It made my unit a 130bt with 3.00 an 3.001 with 3.10 BT... I still have american mapthough>.>. Are you saying I should did the 2.00 whatevet thats cracked then do the cnsd eu ?

OK, you installed the US/Can CNSD-210FM, so now you effectively running a US Z130. I don't think there is a known way of installing the EU version on top of the US version. The installation program checks the version number, and it is the same on US and EU.

While there may be a way of just transfering the EU maps via Testmode, That will probably have lots of usability issues (POI DB and address lookup).

I think your best bet is to find an EU version of the latest upgrade (CNSD-310FM) and install that using the methods described in that hack thread. See the simplified instruction on post #170. http://avic411.com/i...e/page__st__165

• 2 weeks later...

hello to all

I apologize for bothering all of you but wonder if some can help me solve a serious problem, I have in my car that was Avic F20BT with soft 2.003, and already some time I have been reading your forum and then decided to upgrade it to the version of 2011 just to update the maps were outdated already because I did all the steps that are described in previous posts.

my unit already had the 2.003 EU. version, so I did the update download 2.003 as indicated in the post, and then did the download crack, replace the two files with splint explained and then did the download of the 32 parties comprising the file CSND-210, took a week-do the download the file and today, I prepared everything, after having already updated to 2.004 which is supposedly the crack, formatted the 8gb memory card and went to the car to update the system, I start the car because I knew that take 30m and put the memory card in the unit, was asked the password and then I put passwarpassword seemed to me a display say this system updating missing 30 minutes, then spent a couple of minutes got the following message, please change the Card, Card not accepted, the unit simply do nothing with that Feedback is always in display, and the only thing they do and open the panel to be putted another card not accepted, the unit simply do nothing with that information is always in the display , and the only thing they do and open the panel to be be putted another card, already started the car, turn off ,tried to do more home Boton plus « 'also nothing , I already changed my different memory cards 3 times and do not know more, please ask someone who could help me :unsure:

i folow all of thsi procidures but in last on , "Put the content of SD1 folder from the CNSD-230fm EU Version folder on the SD Card , were is the CNSD 230bt to dowload were only speak abouy the CNSD 2230FM

"tep 9. You can proceed with the update to 2.003 after you updated your device to 2.000 - you'll get it from here : Pioneer F20bt 2.003 update You only need to put the AVICZ110 folder from this update on the SD Card and put it into your F10bt upgraded to F20bt - It will ask you if you want to proceed with the update (I'm not sure if it did or didn't ask for your decission - can't remember).

Step 10. Now, time for the last stage - Thanks to StefanSki - update 2.003 to 2.004 the same way as in step 1 to step 4 but download StefanSki crack from here: zip.gif AVICZ110BT-2.004.zip 25.75K 1038 downloads

For 2.003 use the folder downloaded in previous step 9 and patch it with downloaded files from StefanSki crack - I personally think that you can proceed straight from 2.000 to 2.004 without updating from 2.000 to 2.003 but I went the way described above.

Step 11. Download CNSD-210fm European Version from here: CNSD-210fm EU Version Password for the archive is: digital-eliteboard

Step 12. Put the content of SD1 folder from the CNSD-230fm EU Version folder on the SD Card (4GB or larger) and insert the SD to your F10bt/F20bt - it will start the update that will take around 30minutes. After this you have F10bt updated to newest 2011 maps and app version 3.000

Step 13. Update your Bluetooth by going to Settings/Bluetooth/scroll down to Firmware update/ it will ask you if you want to proceed with the Bluetooth 3.10 update - accept it. After it is done clear the card and use the folder Firmware from SD2 of CNSD-230fm update - process to Bluetooth firmware update and that will update your Bluetooth FW to 3.22.

And that's it - your device will be updated to the newest version."

• 3 weeks later...

here is special VERINFO.DAT that can be used with CNSD-210FM (2011) update.

No hacks, dlls, mods, etc required. Just replace SD\Update\VERINFO.DAT with this one, then insert card in unit. It will not ask for password.

please test it out and let me know if it works ok. If it does, hopefully first post can be updated.. Also if somebody can find and post EU CNSD-310FM, then the special VERINFO.DAT on my CNSD-310FM/UC post will work fine for that one too.

here is special VERINFO.DAT that can be used with CNSD-210FM (2011) update.

No hacks, dlls, mods, etc required. Just replace SD\Update\VERINFO.DAT with this one, then insert card in unit. It will not ask for password.

please test it out and let me know if it works ok. If it does, hopefully first post can be updated.. Also if somebody can find and post EU CNSD-310FM, then the special VERINFO.DAT on my CNSD-310FM/UC post will work fine for that one too.

Is it also possible to update a F10BT Version 1 directly to the CNSD 210FM with this adjustment ?

• 1 month later...