AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

here is special VERINFO.DAT that can be used with CNSD-210FM (2011) update.

No hacks, dlls, mods, etc required. Just replace SD\Update\VERINFO.DAT with this one, then insert card in unit. It will not ask for password.

attachicon.gifVERINFO.DAT

please test it out and let me know if it works ok. If it does, hopefully first post can be updated.. Also if somebody can find and post EU CNSD-310FM, then the special VERINFO.DAT on my CNSD-310FM/UC post will work fine for that one too.

Hi i have updated my AVIC-F10BT to version 2.004 like the main thread here say to do, then i have get the CNSD-210FM EU map from here http://binsearch.info/?q=CNSD-210FM+&max=100&adv_age=1100&server= and i have the replaced the VERINFO.DAT with the one in Pionara's add, when i put the SD card into my device it show the SD card icon in colors, so it know i have an SD card in the SD slot, but nothing happens, its not starting, my map now is an orginal CNSD-110FM/EU5, why cant i run the CNSD-210FM install ?

I can see here, that another have the same problem with the CNSD-110FM, that he used the CARDINFO.cid from a US version on the EU version and then the map install started, but he was getting a few drawbacks.. http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/29150-cracking-the-z11020bt-f10f20bt-included-region-changing/?p=230427 ..

Can see that i need to make some changes in the CARDINFO.cid for the madupdate CNSD-310FM if using EU http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35601-cnsd-310fm-eu-2012-update/?p=258776 someone know if i need to do this also to the CNSD-210FM CARDINFO.cid, and if yes what do i changes ?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont need to upgrade to cnsd-210fm or any intermediate version. You can take f10+ or f920+ straight to 2012 (cnsd-310fm) software. You may just need to edit or use cardinfo.cif from previous version. See the instructions in the appropriate 2012 update thread. It's really not that hard!

So u say i can use the cardinfo.cif file from my legal CNSD-110FM and overwrite the cardinfo.cif file in the not legal CNSD-310FM with that, and then is "maybe" work ?

Sorry cannot help you with illegal things. If you have legitimately obtained version of CNSD-310FM, then my method is a simple way for you to install your legal software without having to enter the password.

The cardinfo.cif does not contain version information - only hardware model information. It's just a "marker" file that indicates to the unit that there is an upgrade card inserted. It has a list of hardware models encoded into it, so that is why certain cardinfo.cif's work only on certain models. Because the cardinfo.cif provided in some updates are only for certain models (like f930 & f30), I provided some instructions on how to update that cardinfo.cif to recognize older units.

Did you follow this information:             #2            

• 2 weeks later...

First of all: hallo to everyone

Second: sorry for my bad english

now I explain: i've an avic f310bt with 2009 maps, i've upgrade the firmware version from 1.0001 to 1.0004 by the official pioneer firmware. Now some questions:

-should I update it further? (in which post of this site can find the new upgrade)

-after the new upgrade what maps should I download from various post of thi site? (i'm in italy) (CNSD-210FM or CNSD-310FM)

-should I use a 2 or a  4 gb sd?

Thank you for your attention.

Luca

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi all, sorry for necroposting, but this is the only fotum talking abount f320bt and map  update, with some working link. I was able to find 2 torrent links working, both with 1 seed, but not downloading..... Can anyone please reupload the CNSD-210fm for the f320bt? It will be very appreciate....

Please.....

• 4 months later...