AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my avic in version 1.001 with the steps 1-5 done... all i have to do now is to do from step 11 to the end right?

You refered to havin it in 1.003... does it make a diference?

I'm i doing anything wrong?

I tried to put the info from SD1 folder in a Pen diks but it didn't work... it didn't move.. does it has to be in a SD card?

Thank you once again

I have my avic in version 1.001 with the steps 1-5 done... all i have to do now is to do from step 11 to the end right?

You refered to havin it in 1.003... does it make a diference?

I'm i doing anything wrong?

I tried to put the info from SD1 folder in a Pen diks but it didn't work... it didn't move.. does it has to be in a SD card?

Thank you once again

First, all updates and upgrades must be from SD. I hope your v1.003 (ShortFuse hack) was via SD. For CNSD-210FM, you need a 4GB SD or greater. The others only need less than 1GB.

If you did the Hack correctly, your Application Version will be 1.003 or greater. You might not be looking at the right version.

To check the Application Version:

• Press the "Home" key
  • Select the "Settings" tab
  • Select "System Settings"
  • Select "Service Information"
  • Press & hold upper left corner of the "Service Information" screen for a few seconds

Check the "Application Version"

I did downloaded it through one of the links on this topic I thought the one on the second page. Did you use Utorrent to download it? otherwise search on google for the file name and you will find it (for free)

I have downloaded the CNSD-210fm through a torrent. I have trouble downloading the CNSD-230fm file. I did try googling using the filename but I could not find it ... :?

Also a question: Which set of instructions is the correct one, the one in page 1 or the one in page 2? Because different files appear in the steps of each set of instructions ... :neutral:

I have downloaded the CNSD-210fm through a torrent. I have trouble downloading the CNSD-230fm file. I did try googling using the filename but I could not find it ... :?

Also a question: Which set of instructions is the correct one, the one in page 1 or the one in page 2? Because different files appear in the steps of each set of instructions ... :neutral:

And one more question, apart from the CNSD-210fm and CNSD-230fm, do I also need the CNSD-110fm EU update? Do I need all three of these?

My unit is the AVIC F10BT version 1.0

Update: Oops, pionara beat me to it.Thanks.

CNSD-230FM is not for an AVIC F10BT. You don't want that one. I didn't even know it existed. From the Pioneer web-site:description of CNSD-230FM:

Use this update for your AVIC-F320BT, AVIC-F3210BT or AVIC-F220 with software version 1.000x or your AVIC-F310BT with version 2.000x.

An AVIC-F320BT with software version 2.000x needs not be updated.

An AVIC-F310BT, AVIC-F3210BT or AVIC-F220 with with software version 1.000x can be updated with the CNSD-239FM.

You don't need CNSD-110FM if you followed my directions. If you do install it, then you need to also install the latest ShortFuse hack (v2.003?) in order to again bypass the password check.

Here is the process:

ShortFuse 1.003 hacks the password check for whatever upgrade is installed next. If you ultimately want CNSD210FM, just install it.

However, if you install CNSD110-FM, than you need to install the newer ShortFuse hack (v2.003?) after installing CNSD110-FM, so that when you install CNSD210-FM, you can get past the password check.

So, why bother with CNSD110-FM???? Go right to CNSD210-FM.

I hope I got all those hack version numbers correct. Its been a while. There is ony one hack for each upgrade. (CNSD110, CNSD210).

If I've gotten you confused, then go back to the beginning of this thread re-read it. I find it really helps if - rather than just following a bunch of steps, instead try to understand what each step does and why. Then you will see how simple this really is.

Hi,

The first time i did steps number 1-5, everything whent fine, at lest i thought so... But i got version 1.001

Now i can't get the Avic F10BT to recognize anything... i've tried to put the SD card with the steps 1-5 again in it but nothing append. I've also tried with the original 1.001 and nothing.

I can't get version 1.003... I've CNSD-210Fm ready to install but i can't get version 1.003 as you say...

What can be wrong? Any ideia?

Thank you very much

You can only install a higher version number than the one you currently have. So that explains why nothing is happening when you try it again. The only reason that I can think of is that you didn't apply the ShortFuse hack correctly. Maybe you didn't copy/replace the files in the correct directory.

Or, maybe I'm wrong about the version numbers displayed. In that case, I'd go ahead and install CNSD-210FM. It can't hurt anything - if there is a problem with the password (the only reason for the Hack), then you will not be able to install it. Just remember to use an all-alpha password, like the suggested "passwordpassword". If it rejects this password, then your ShortFuse hack was done wrong. Let us know how it turns out.

Update: Oops, pionara beat me to it.Thanks.

CNSD-230FM is not for an AVIC F10BT. You don't want that one. I didn't even know it existed. From the Pioneer web-site:description of CNSD-230FM:

Use this update for your AVIC-F320BT, AVIC-F3210BT or AVIC-F220 with software version 1.000x or your AVIC-F310BT with version 2.000x.

An AVIC-F320BT with software version 2.000x needs not be updated.

An AVIC-F310BT, AVIC-F3210BT or AVIC-F220 with with software version 1.000x can be updated with the CNSD-239FM.

You don't need CNSD-110FM if you followed my directions. If you do install it, then you need to also install the latest ShortFuse hack (v2.003?) in order to again bypass the password check.

Here is the process:

ShortFuse 1.003 hacks the password check for whatever upgrade is installed next. If you ultimately want CNSD210FM, just install it.

However, if you install CNSD110-FM, than you need to install the newer ShortFuse hack (v2.003?) after installing CNSD110-FM, so that when you install CNSD210-FM, you can get past the password check.

So, why bother with CNSD110-FM???? Go right to CNSD210-FM.

I hope I got all those hack version numbers correct. Its been a while. There is ony one hack for each upgrade. (CNSD110, CNSD210).

If I've gotten you confused, then go back to the beginning of this thread re-read it. I find it really helps if - rather than just following a bunch of steps, instead try to understand what each step does and why. Then you will see how simple this really is.

RonS and pionara thanks for the answers guys!!!!

I was a bit confused by the title of the set of the instructions in page 2 wrote that the whole lot was for upgrading F10BT

Sure, no problem! I'll give you the step by step instruction of what I did to get my F10bt updated to F30bt.

Anyhow ... let me just understand this correctly. For upgrading my AVIC F10BT ver 1.00 to F30BT, I need to upgrade the firmware first correct? And from what I understand, I need to go from ver 1.0000 to 1.0001 then 2.0000 and finaly 2.0003. After doing all these I will need to update my navigation maps using CNSD210-FM with the appropriate crack.

Is this the correct steps? :idea:

Anyhow ... let me just understand this correctly. For upgrading my AVIC F10BT ver 1.00 to F30BT, I need to upgrade the firmware first correct? And from what I understand, I need to go from ver 1.0000 to 1.0001 then 2.0000 and finaly 2.0003. After doing all these I will need to update my navigation maps using CNSD210-FM with the appropriate crack.

Is this the correct steps? :idea:

If you are at v1.000

Post #1 - steps 1 - 5. Then skip to 11 ( no need to install CNSD-110FM) and continue from there.

Happy to find this thread to update the f10bt :)

Is there any other link to download the CNSD210-FM ? The other links seem to be dead!

I was looking for the same thing... i wanted to try a diferent file... since mine dosn't do any thing...

The Avic does not read anything... only BT firmware... i does not star from the SD card.

Thx

Step 11. Download CNSD-230fm European Version from here: CNSD-230fm EU Version Password for the archive is: digital-eliteboard

Step 12. Put the content of SD1 folder from the CNSD-230fm EU Version folder on the SD Card (4GB or larger) and insert the SD to your F10bt/F20bt - it will start the update that will take around 30minutes. After this you have F10bt updated to newest 2011 maps and app version 3.000

Step 13. Update your Bluetooth by going to Settings/Bluetooth/scroll down to Firmware update/ it will ask you if you want to proceed with the Bluetooth 3.10 update - accept it. After it is done clear the card and use the folder Firmware from SD2 of CNSD-230fm update - process to Bluetooth firmware update and that will update your Bluetooth FW to 3.22.

And that's it - your device will be updated to the newest version.

All credits go to ShortFuse, Condiczek (for his GREAT support and cooperation) and of course to StefanSki for providing cracked 2.003 update.

One more and the MOST important thing : You're doing everything on your OWN RISK! There is always a risk of bricking your device!!!

NO RISK = NO FUN! :wink:

When i trie to go to the page in step 11 it gives me all the parts, but i don't undestand how do i download them...

There are a lot of download buttons but all of them come to a popup window asking for a mobile phone... can any one give me a help?

Thx