AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi...

Just to let you my situation that i hope will help others... from the begining...

I've started from Step 1 to 5 everything went right but i got vertion 1.001 and not 1.002 or 1.003... after that i tried a lot of solution but the Avic was not reading any cards it woudn't mather the version it didn't read.

I tried puting CNSD-210fm in a SD carda and nothing... no reading... i was getting woried

Then i downloaded the CNSD-210fm again from the torrent in this topic... after waiting for the download that actualy was very fast e put the SD1 information in the SD card and whent to try... fantastic.. i worked... I gor version 3.001

Then I updated BT to version 3.10

I came back to the Mac and send the information in SD2 to the SD, deleting all the other information... and updated the BT with sucess.

One more thing... before all this, i was having prolems with my iPhone... and contacts where ordered by surname, name... this updated also corrected that problem.

Thank you very much for all your help and i hope to help somebody with this post...

Now let's just wait for Pioneers next update... :)

I donwloaded trough Utorrent and found the torrent through google just look for CNSD-210fm EU.rar

I did go directly from F10BT to F30BT Thx Rons for the tips.

After the shortfuse update. Put in the 4GB sd with the SD1 directory Just the files not the sub dir itself....

Watch out I did the formatting on a windows7 pc (standard cluster size!) and it didn't work it only went till 75% Then I did the same on a windows XP pc and it just went on to 100% without problems!

After that first do the first BT update and after that the second BT update (sd2)

Works perfectly like the new layout! and BT works a lot better!! no more strange sound for the recipient.

Hi guys,

just wanted to confirm this update works without problems on F9220BT in my Ford Focus RS. I´ve done the update this morning on my drive to work. :wink:

My unit had already installed 2.003 installed. I downloaded the 2.003 update again from pioneer site und patched it with the two files from the StefanSki hack --> 2.004 shown on my unit!

After that I overwrote the contents from the SD1 folder with the SD2 folder on my harddisk (this is only the 3.22 BT FW upgrade), no idea why Pioneer took it apart and left the old 3.10 BT FW in the SD1 folder...

Copied the contents from the SD1 folder to the root of a empty SD card and then followed the instructions on the display. I used "passwordpassword" as password as other here mentioned and the update was ready after about 25mins - I think it depends on which SD card you usw. Mine is an 8GB SDHC.

Then I went to bluetooth settings / Firmware and the update to 3.22 was finished after abut 3mins.

Thank you very much to all involved people and this great forum!

PS: I did use the 210fm update which is split into 32 rar files and not the torrent one - just to mention.

Hello there,

I´m downloading CNSD-210FM EU from torrent file and already read this post carefully.

My unit is a F910-BT with map version 02.000600 and app version 3.021000, can i follow instruction on post #16?

Users allways talk about 2.003 and 2.004 version, i´m kinda confused now... can I upgrade maps?

Kind regards,

RR

Hi

Problem updateing my F20BT to 2.004 using recomended cracked file.

Tried different SD cards, formated several times.

AVICF20BT starts updating but after 15/15 installs it says "update failed - please try again.

Anyone got the same message and solved the problem?