AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

Hi

Problem updateing my F20BT to 2.004 using recomended cracked file.

Tried different SD cards, formated several times.

AVICF20BT starts updating but after 15/15 installs it says "update failed - please try again.

Anyone got the same message and solved the problem?

Others have solved this problem by using a different PC or SD writer. SD writers are notorious for having problems, especially with SDHC cards. If that doesn't work, try to re-download the files (2.003) and the hacked files.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the instructions and seeding the software !!!! patience is needed to collect all files but finally it works perfect......(F9220BT)..

There is one new item in the software that I don't like, the passenger isn't able to see anymore videoclips/movie on the display while driving the car. With the old software you could bypass this with the handbrake wire to ground now I get a popup that it isn't allowed to view and the video isn't visible. The display's in the back are working fine but I don't want to place a extra screen in the front for the passenger.

Does anyone know how to bypass this ???? i think the software checks now also the speedsensor and blocks the video output to the maindisplay when a signal is present???

HELP....

Hello All!

well i have a problem, i can´t download some files, (rar), netloaded say (server error) and if i try in torrents... no seeds...

please, can somebody upload the files again? well; i just need (part03 - part06 - part09 - part12 - par15 - part18 - part21 - part24 - part27 - part30)

If any of you can do it, i will do a new torrent and a new upload with all the files availables. is a promise.

really thank you.

Hello,

My fb9220bt unit already have the 2.003 update.

Is it possible to install the new maps to this unit ?

Do i first have to install the ShortFuse Crack and after that the StefanSki crack ?

How can i do this ?

I hope you can help me with this problem !

Thanks

Arie

Hello,

My fb9220bt unit already have the 2.003 update.

Is it possible to install the new maps to this unit ?

Do i first have to install the ShortFuse Crack and after that the StefanSki crack ?

How can i do this ?

I hope you can help me with this problem !

Thanks

Arie

Follow the instructions in post #1 in this thread, starting at step #10. You need to create and install 2.004 using the Stefanski files and the 2.003 update.

Hi there , I'm from Australia and have a F10bt Pioneer head unit with the update to make it a F20bt which was firmware and stuff as I understand it. However I am just wondering if its possible to crack the CNSD-210FM Australian Maps so's that i can install them on mine as I have a friend who has purchased them and used the serial or device number already on his but sadly can not on mine.

As I am only new to this forum just wondering if its possible and if so how do I go about doing this to mine? And also hopefully not Bricking my head unit. As having read the forums I am not sure if i can ........ or what has to be done exactly. If you could help It would much appreciated or if you could put me onto someone that can would be very grateful.......

Thx in advance as I am not sure who to talk too or even what to do.

Regards

I have already installed all files, so my system is version 2004 now however i now have to wait 5 days until the maps are finished downloading. Can someone please upload the files to a different server or as a torrent so i can download it at once.

Kind regards,

Tom Hartogs

Seeding the original torrent, hope others will keep it alive. Will stop the upload next week.

]

The only problem I have now is the Bleutooth doesnt update to 3.22.

Its downgrade from 3.11 to 3.10 and if I install the update to 3.22 at a moment it says ''Update Failure''

Hope to get some help from you guys.

Thanks

Take a look at the CNSD-210FM upgrade instructions from Pioneer, pg 25. It says to install 3.10 (SD1) only on top of 2.50. If you were already @ 3.11, just install 3.22 from SD2. Not sure why they made it so complicated, or even if this is your problem. First thing I'd do is try another SD, then another computer/SD writer. Otherwise, I guess your stuck with 3.10. No big loss AFAIK.

Pioneer CNSD-210FM_UpgradeInstructions.pdf

I'm finding myself in trouble again :( i finally managed to download the cnsd-210fm map pack but now when i unzip part 32 and open sd1 it only shows me 2 files while every manual says i should see 3 files.. i already tried to update with just the 2 parts but it didnt work..

- Sorry can't find a button to delete my post but i already found the 3th file..