AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

Hi RonS,

Thank you for the help :-)

You're right, I was trying to patch a already 2.003 patched firmware. I followed the instructions #10 to #16 (it took 30 mn to patch map) , now everything is fine.

My screen showed "Version : 2.000" with 2.003 or 2.004, now it shows "Version 3.000".

I tried to display the hidden application screen, pressed the title a LONG time, but nothing happens. It's a french version, European map, does it change anything ?

For how long do I have to press "System information" ?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Edit.

After reading and trying lot is my F20BT updated to 2004.

CNSD-210 downloaded and put on a 4 gig sd.

But the weird thing is that I have my bluetooth can update the map update, but apparently not seen as I am a SD instead.

There anywhere I can see what card I have sitting in

Possibly the previous owner it updated.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...

this files no contain the spain language, anyone have this language?

thanks

The US Z130 does have a setting for español. I'm sure the EU one must. Go to Settings/System Settings/Regional Settings.

You can set program language and Voice language.

Or are you asking about the installation instructions?

hi ppl, ive read every post and im stuck on my z110bt and ive been without a working unit for almost a week now and i feel so frustruated. i got stuck at 98% upgrading with the cnsd210bt after applying shortfuse crack and only thing i can do is boot to testmode or view the failed update pop up. my question is simple, thinking its my sd card with the problem, what sd card brand is best fcor the update!!!!! pleaaaassssssseeee help im busting myself daily because i think ive bricked my device!

no, i did the us version

This is an EU thread.

i used micro sd card on sd adapter u think thats my problem??

In theory it shouldn't matter. However, I also tried a micro w/adapter to install an update, and had problems. Probably the safest is to buy a reputable brand 4GB SDHC. They aren't very expensive (Staples usually have them on sale). Avoid large capacity ones - they seem to have more problems. 4GB is all you will need.

Afterwards, if you have no other use for it, use it to store music/photos/vids to play on the AVIC. Or, for fun, format it, and insert it into the HU, then turn on "Track Log", and record a history of everywhere the car goes. Just beware that the SD will eventually fill and you'll get a warning.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, first sorry for my English and congratulations for this wonderful post. I have an avic F10BT v1.000 and BT v2.50 and I want to upgrade to CNSD-210FM but I can not download files http://ds1.downloadt...re/1.001000.zip Shortfuse Crack. The first always leads me to the main page and the second tells me that you can not find the website. Can anyone help me and tell me where I can download these two files?

After reading the forum I understand that I must follow the upgrade steps 1 through 5 of the first post and then move directly to 11 is it right?

I thank dosage and greetings