AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

I'd forget TestMode, there's something wrong with your SD. What format is it - should be FAT32. Next, name the files in the root directory. One common problem is that the extracted files are not in the proper hierarchy.

BTW, The ShortFuse hack should leave you with V1.003 - which you should verify. However, even without the hack, that is not why nothing happens when you insert SD1.

I can only think of 3 possible problems:

1 - something wrong with your SD - reformat or try another.

2 - SD files are not in the correct dir tree layout

3 - You already have V2.0 (or higher) installed.

BTW, why are you installing CNSD-110BT? After the Shortfuse hack (1.003), you can go directly to CNSD-210BT.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody, hi RonS

I finally made it to F30BT with the new bluetooth update and FW 3.000 - don't ask me what went wrong so many times before. The only thing I can think of is formatting the (new) SD-card before doing a single step.

So "all's good, that ends good",

Thanks to everyone making this possible.

Ossi

I came back to this forum after a long time and see that it is possible to update 120BT to 130BT. I am in US. Can someone please link me if there are instructions already written on this forum to save me time from digging through forums and different threads? I would greatly appreciate it and TIA.

hello, the process of updating to 3.00 it takes about 30 minutes?

that is, as my car has a system EcoMode (disconnects the radio after about 15 min), it is better to do updates on the working car?

Yes, you could damage your unit if your "EcoMode" shuts off power during the flash of the new software. If you can't disable that, then either connect your red and yellow wires directly to your battery, or (much easier) do it while the engine is running. Do it outside, just to be safe.

I humbly Solute you guys for making this work!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work!

The UI seems a lot more responsive than before, haven't checked the Navigation.

And I know the Can-bus has been updated for VW & Ford cars, did any one got that to work?

According to the specs, you should see your park-assist in the screen + Airco control.

Do we need a separate cable for that?

That specs, park-assist and Aircon control is for both cars, ford and VW?

The ZENEC radio have already that features. I hope Pioneer have improved on that.

Thank you to DR MONG and PeterMmX and of course StefanSki for the excellent work

I update my unit ( F9220BT) with success without any issues.

For those who have Ford the convers+ still not work and you dont see the park assist neither aircon control.

The new first features i can see is the new icons with better definition.

Best regards

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the info the only thing missing is a link to download the CNSD-110fm European Version I cant download it anywere. Nothing to find in the torrents or on this site I can only download the file in scam sites and give them my creditcard info ;-(

Can somebody help me out? I really want to upgrade my F10BT to a F30BT EU version!

Great site keep on the good work!

Hey guys. I have major issues downloading the CNSD-230fm European Version (Step 11). Can somebody provide me with a link for a working torrent that I can use instead? :neutral:

I did downloaded it through one of the links on this topic I thought the one on the second page. Did you use Utorrent to download it? otherwise search on google for the file name and you will find it (for free)

You don't really need CNSD-110FM installed to install CNSD-120FM. The upgrade will go from a F10BT to F30BT directly. But you must install the Shortfuse hack v1.003 first. It will bypass the password check. Then install CNSD120-FM.

Hi,

where can i find the Shortfuse hack v1.003 to install?

I also can't download CNSD-110fm

I already have the CNSD-210Fm

When you say 120 you mean 210 right?

Thank you very much

Hi,

where can i find the Shortfuse hack v1.003 to install?

I also can't download CNSD-110fm

I already have the CNSD-210Fm

When you say 120 you mean 210 right?

Thank you very much

Yeah, I meant CNSD-210-FM. To do the 1.003 Shortfuse hack, you need his patched files and the official Pioneer 1.001 update.

You can get them from the links in post #1 in this thread:

http://avic411.com/i...-download-2011/

As I've mentioned, it isn't necessary to install the CNSD110-FM upgrade, just go directly to CNSD-210FM after installig the hack. So, using post #1, follow steps 1 - 5, then skip to 11. And don't forget to manually update the BT firmware twice (SD1 and SD2). Don't ask me why twice.