AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

Updated post with link for download and manual how to update F10bt/F20bt to the newest F30bt 2011 maps

I got it from digital-eliteboard forum but here it is - the 2011 European Map Update from Pioneer for Avic F10bt/F20bt/F30bt - CNSD-210fm.

CNSD-210FM Eu Version

Password for file is: digital-eliteboard

Torrent FILE : CNSD-210fm EU.rar or LINK to Torrent file - Please forgive me but I will only be able to seed it tmw from 10-6 GMT+1 as I only have broadband @work. Please be patient!

Manual to update F10bt to F30bt (For F20bt users start from Step 10 but download the file from Step 9 - doesn't matter if your device IS or IS NOT updated to 2.003 version - You STILL have to download 2.003 update from Pioneer to use it with StefanSki crack):

First of all check version of firmware that you currently have on your device - mine on the beginning had version 1.000 (yours can be already updated to 1.001 but you still have to start from Step 1) - that was the beginning of my story.

Step 1. Download ShortFuse crack from here: ShortFuse Crack

Step 2. Download 1.001 update for Pioneer Z110bt - http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1010/firmware/1.001000.zip

Same procedure as with US version - what made me think it didn't work was after flashing the ShortFuse Hack I got 1.0001 version not the mentioned 1.0002!

Step 3. Extract ShortFuse crack and extract 1.001 update to separate folders and copy&overwrite 2 files from ShortFuse crack into 1.001 update folders - File from ShortFuse folder called EU090APL.VER should be put in AVICZ110 (from 1.001 update) main folder (it will ask you if you want to replace the file) and then second file from ShortFuse folder called RenewalIFLib.dll should overwrite/replace the file in AVICZ110 / APL (from 1.001 update)

Step 4. Copy patched with ShortFuse crack AVICZ110 folder from 1.001 update to clean, formated to FAT32 file system(with default cluster size!) SD Card - you should have only one folder called AVICZ110 on the SD Card.

Step 5. Put the SD Card in your F10bt - it will start the update immediately - do not turn of your radio during that process !!! It may take up to 10minutes to finish.

Step 6. When it's finished your device is able to accept any password for CNSD-110fm update

Step 7. Download EUROPEAN version of CNSD-110fm from THIS website: http://linkcrypt.ws/dir/r919151s0xxj509

When you download all the parts - get it unpacked and use the same procedure as you would do with us version (copy content of SD1 folder to a 4GB or larger SD Card formated in FAT32 file system with DEFAULT CLUSTER size).

Step 8. Put the SD card into F10bt and it should ask you if you want to proceed with the upgrade. Type in ANY password but use ONLY LETTERS - no digits. It worked perfect for me the first time i did it. The update took about 30-35minutes. Now your device is updated to F20bt - congratulations! Don't forget to update your bluetooth by going to Settings/Bluetooth/Scroll down to firmware update/ and proceed with the update to 3.10 version. After update to 3.10 is finished delete the content of sd card and use the folder Firmware from SD2 from CNSD-110fm and paste it on the SD Card. Proceed with the update of Bluetooth to 3.11.

Step 9. You can proceed with the update to 2.003 after you updated your device to 2.000 - you'll get it from here : Pioneer F20bt 2.003 update You only need to put the AVICZ110 folder from this update on the SD Card and put it into your F10bt upgraded to F20bt - It will ask you if you want to proceed with the update (I'm not sure if it did or didn't ask for your decission - can't remember).

Step 10. Now, time for the last stage - Thanks to StefanSki - update 2.003 to 2.004 the same way as in step 1 to step 4 but download StefanSki crack from here: AVICZ110BT-2.004.zip

For 2.003 use the folder downloaded in previous step 9 and patch it with downloaded files from StefanSki crack - I personally think that you can proceed straight from 2.000 to 2.004 without updating from 2.000 to 2.003 but I went the way described above.

Step 11. Download CNSD-210fm European Version from here: CNSD-210fm EU Version Password for the archive is: digital-eliteboard

Step 12. Put the content of SD1 folder from the CNSD-230fm EU Version folder on the SD Card (4GB or larger) and insert the SD to your F10bt/F20bt - it will start the update that will take around 30minutes. After this you have F10bt updated to newest 2011 maps and app version 3.000

Step 13. Update your Bluetooth by going to Settings/Bluetooth/scroll down to Firmware update/ it will ask you if you want to proceed with the Bluetooth 3.10 update - accept it. After it is done clear the card and use the folder Firmware from SD2 of CNSD-230fm update - process to Bluetooth firmware update and that will update your Bluetooth FW to 3.22.

And that's it - your device will be updated to the newest version.

All credits go to ShortFuse, Condiczek (for his GREAT support and cooperation) and of course to StefanSki for providing cracked 2.003 update.

One more and the MOST important thing : You're doing everything on your OWN RISK! There is always a risk of bricking your device!!!

NO RISK = NO FUN! ;-)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

downloading...

Am I correct in my recollection that the EU version of the 2011 update does not add the same features as the US Z130 (such as traffic tuner and iPod App Mode)? That is - this is mainly just an update of the EU maps. I believe I read that somewhere but not sure. Also, did the EU version have a 2.003 update to patch the ser # hack, or will the US one work as a vessel to introduce the hack prior to the CNSD-210FM upgrade?

Am I correct in my recollection that the EU version of the 2011 update does not add the same features as the US Z130 (such as traffic tuner and iPod App Mode)? That is - this is mainly just an update of the EU maps. I believe I read that somewhere but not sure. Also, did the EU version have a 2.003 update to patch the ser # hack, or will the US one work as a vessel to introduce the hack prior to the CNSD-210FM upgrade?

I would do a patched update, but worse case scenario, we use testmode to transfer

got full 'usable' content of that update, will compare it to my f30bt maps :) will test/report later ;) and post solution to replace maps.. :D

i wonder if this map is newer than factory-released f30bt units?

---edit.

Looks like its the same map pack as in my (f30) unit.

Its update for F10/F20, not F30 (and not X930 also).

Nothing new for me. But if you want to take a look into map files,

then just unpack NDATA.001, you will get NDATA 3.30gb file,

mount it via ImDisk Virtual Driver (thx to Ralpharn for that great app!),

and you will get plain NDATA content, which propably could be replaced via testmode.

---edit2.

hmm nevertheless there is something new for me?

RELEASE.txt in my unit contains PLE1-3-A version(?),

in this update pack it is PLE1-3-B.

Maybe only new bluetooth firmware? :D

got to tomorrow copy all my NDATA dir,

and compare it with this upd.

---edit3.

solution for 2011 maps update in few easy steps,

anybody could test it? should work ;)

you should have also fw v3.

1) get 2011 update,

2) unpack 'SD 1/Update/NDATA/NDATA.001 with 7zip,

3) mount NDATA 3.30GB file with ImDisk Virtual Driver,

4) copy NDATA directory from mounted disk,

5) run testmode with TESTMODE.KEY,

6) delete NDATA content on device (always keep full backup!!!),

7) copy new NDATA content to unit.

of course everything what i wrote and what you do is at your own risk,

im not responsible of any damage/brick. FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

got full 'usable' content of that update, will compare it to my f30bt maps :) will test/report later ;) and post solution to replace maps.. :D

i wonder if this map is newer than factory-released f30bt units?

---edit.

Looks like its the same map pack as in my (f30) unit.

Its update for F10/F20, not F30 (and not X930 also).

Nothing new for me. But if you want to take a look into map files,

then just unpack NDATA.001, you will get NDATA 3.30gb file,

mount it via ImDisk Virtual Driver (thx to Ralpharn for that great app!),

and you will get plain NDATA content, which propably could be replaced via testmode.

---edit2.

hmm nevertheless there is something new for me?

RELEASE.txt in my unit contains PLE1-3-A version(?),

in this update pack it is PLE1-3-B.

Maybe only new bluetooth firmware? :D

got to tomorrow copy all my NDATA dir,

and compare it with this upd.

---edit3.

solution for 2011 maps update in few easy steps,

anybody could test it? should work ;)

you should have also fw v3.

1) get 2011 update,

2) unpack 'SD 1/Update/NDATA/NDATA.001 with 7zip,

3) mount NDATA 3.30GB file with ImDisk Virtual Driver,

4) copy NDATA directory from mounted disk,

5) run testmode with TESTMODE.KEY,

6) delete NDATA content on device (always keep full backup!!!),

7) copy new NDATA content to unit.

of course everything what i wrote and what you do is at your own risk,

im not responsible of any damage/brick. FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

Too bad I purchased and installed it already, I would have tried it. Oh well! Good luck everyone.

Good luck guys :) and most important thing!!! MAKE A BACKUP!!!

Its more that 3gb, it will take ~1h or even more.

Just to let you guys know - i didn't get the 2011 working according to the instructions above - first of all I got annoyed after EXACTLY 3 HOURS of watching "Now pasting... Please wait...".

I've pulled the sd out and I believe not everything got copied to the internal hard drive.

I'll check every single folder if everything is in there as it should be but i need time for it - i'll do it later today.

Once the device rebooted it showed Navteq 2010 splash screen so i knew the app itself didn't get updated - it must be located in user folder - even though there is BG folder in NDATA with Navteq 2011 splash screen.

I'll post the update later today.

how about a torrent file ?

I'll put it up as a torrent file tmw and let u guys know.

I got my F10bt(updated to f20bt with CNSD-110fm thanks to ShortFuse!) updated to F30bt (2011 maps+app) with CNSD-210fm thanks to StefanSKI (providing fake update to 2.004).

Everything works perfect - Bluetooth updated to 3.22 from 3.11 (first with SD1 of CNSD-210fm to 3.10 from previously installed 3.11 and after to 3.22 with sd2)

Thanks a lot guys and looking forward for next year's release!

Best Regards and BIG Thanks to CONDICZEK for all good work he does with his Hackmode!

Peter

I'll put it up as a torrent file tmw and let u guys know.

I got my F10bt(updated to f20bt with CNSD-110fm thanks to ShortFuse!) updated to F30bt (2011 maps+app) with CNSD-210fm thanks to StefanSKI (providing fake update to 2.004).

Everything works perfect - Bluetooth updated to 3.22 from 3.11 (first with SD1 of CNSD-210fm to 3.10 from previously installed 3.11 and after to 3.22 with sd2)

Thanks a lot guys and looking forward for next year's release!

Best Regards and BIG Thanks to CONDICZEK for all good work he does with his Hackmode!

Peter

Great

Could you explain exactly how to update ? which method you use ?

I have a F-920BT and I have already downloaded "CNSD-210FM Eu Version" file from your first post.

It's first time for me to update my 920BT and I don't want to make mistakes...

Regards

Excuse me for my bad english...