AVIC411.com

Samsung Focus and Z130BT upgrade

Not sure what you mean by fails, but my focus has worked since day one with my Z110 upgraded to 120. Now I can say as of this week, since updating my phone with the Mango update that was released, it now pushes album/artist info to the headunit as well. On some songs I get a number for the album art, so I'm still trying to figure that part out. But yea, it's never given me a problem as far as music goes.

Not sure what you mean by fails, but my focus has worked since day one with my Z110 upgraded to 120. Now I can say as of this week, since updating my phone with the Mango update that was released, it now pushes album/artist info to the headunit as well. On some songs I get a number for the album art, so I'm still trying to figure that part out. But yea, it's never given me a problem as far as music goes.

Huh - thanks for the info.

I can connect just fine for Bluetooth phone calls. But when I'm in the BT device section of it says down at the bottom connect to device. I press connect and timeout with a message that says something to the effect of {continue connection from device} which I don't think is possible with WP7. Unless I'm missing it.

Yea, I have the same issue if I press the connect button, but I've honestly not had a need to. My phone pops up showing connected when I turn my truck on, or when I get in if I remote started it, and if I want to listen to music from my Zune player, I just pop over to Bluetooth, and start playing music. If I get a call, the music pauses and the phone kicks in. Once I hangup, the music picks up from where it left off at.

Have you updated your headunit with the latest bluetooth firmware?

Yea, I have the same issue if I press the connect button, but I've honestly not had a need to. My phone pops up showing connected when I turn my truck on, or when I get in if I remote started it, and if I want to listen to music from my Zune player, I just pop over to Bluetooth, and start playing music. If I get a call, the music pauses and the phone kicks in. Once I hangup, the music picks up from where it left off at.

Have you updated your headunit with the latest bluetooth firmware?

Oh hmm - I'll give it a try.

The latest BT came with the 120BT update. I wasn't aware if there is anything newer.

Oh hmm - I'll give it a try.

The latest BT came with the 120BT update. I wasn't aware if there is anything newer.

Gave it a try and no workie. updated the BT firmware to 2.003 and still sits at the BT saying <device connecting | connect> -the phone part works fine still. Pressing connect on the BT blade will timeout with a <device> disconnected.

Does your phone even pair with the 120? If you goto settings / blutooth on the Focus, does it show connected to Pioneer? Did you tell it to share voice, or voice and data?

Again, I've never really had that "connect" button work from the bluetooth section of media on the head unit, but it's never been needed. I get in the truck and after she boots, she see's my phone and shows connected.