AVIC411.com

No sound when using hands free calling iphone3gs and z120BT

Hey Guys,

Just got my Z120BT installed into a 2005 Chrysler 300c otherwise stock sound system. Everything works, the phone paired up easily, I can play audio over bluetooth, however, when I try to call someone using hands free I can't hear the dialing or them through my speakers. I don't hear anything. They can hear me alright, but thats all. I've poked through the settings and the manual, and I can't find anything. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing? The fact that I can stream audio over bluetooth says that they're working to some effect, but not fully. I've played with the volume buttons of course and various muting options, but that didn't seem to solve my problem.

Also using the C2R-CHYR4 and SWI-PS 1.6.8

Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I have this same problem, but I have the Z130BT and an 06 Charger. I had it professionally installed and would assume it was installed correctly. However, I too have messed with most volume settings and still no luck. I'll be calling Pioneer tech support first thing tomorrow morning, and hope they can help figure out a solution.

my shop screwed up. After two tries they called their support to find out my car requires a special wire to be connected somewhere. Once they fixed that it's working like a charm. I assume your car is the same given they're basically the same vehicle but I dunno what the wire was.

The shop did the installation wrong. The C2R-CHYR4 has RCA inputs that connect to the AVIC-U310BT- the Bluetooth audio is only present on the Front RCA outputs from the U310BT - and if these front RCA outputs from the AVIC-U310BT aren't connected- you won't hear the Bluetooth audio.