AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

Hi,

If some of you are running AVIC-Z110BT with Application Version 2.00300 and want to update maps and Application Version from CNSD-210FM, you can do the following:

1. Download the attached ZIP (it contains modified files to bypass passcode check)

2. Download th original 2.003 update package from the Pioneer web site

3. Extract the AVICZ110 folder from the original package and put it at the root of your SD card

4. On the SD card, replace the original files with those from the attached ZIP file (AVICZ110\EU090APL.VER and AVICZ110\APL\RenewalIFLib.dll)

5. Put the SD card in the Z110BT and update will start

6. At the end of the update, Application Version will be 2.00400

-- The 2.00400 version is actually files from the 2.00300 version that have been patched to bypass passcode check

Then, proceed with the CNSD-210FM upgrade. When a passcode is required, enter a passcode with 16 letters in length. It could be anything but must be 16 character length. For instance: PASSWORDPASSWORD

The update took 20 minutes on my device. Application Version is currently 3.001.

BTW, I'd like to thank ShortFuse and Drin for information they have written in some posts, so I was able to patch the current 2.00300 version to make the fake 2.00400 version allowing update with no passcode check

MODERATOR NOTE: The CNSD-210FM USA 2011 torrent can be found on page 8 of this topic.

http://avic411.com/i...post__p__238040

AVICZ110BT-2.004.zip

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also looking for the CSND-210FM U.S. version. I have been waiting for this. Where is it? Man I've been looking everywhere.

It's right here. http://www.pioneerel...ades/CNSD-210FM

Oh, were you expecting someone to buy it for you? If so, you'll just have to patiently wait. Or maybe you could just buy it and post a link to it. :blink: Naw, didn't think so.

My F10bt got updated thanks to ShortFuse to F20bt and now thanks to StefanSKI it got updated to F30bt with 2011 european maps and main app in less than 35minutes.

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mods/Admin - Stick this topic up! Everything works perfect. I'd merge this topic with my links to CNSD-210fm European Version as a complete solution for Updating F20bt/F10bt to F30bt!

Great People are on this forum - I have to say I'm proud to be a part of this community.

It's right here. http://www.pioneerel...ades/CNSD-210FM

Oh, were you expecting someone to buy it for you? If so, you'll just have to patiently wait. Or maybe you could just buy it and post a link to it. :blink: Naw, didn't think so.

....um....what's the point of following the initial poster's instructions if you are just going to buy the upgrade? If you did that, you wouldn't need to do the password bypass, correct? I must be missing something... :?: