AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

It's right here. http://www.pioneerel...ades/CNSD-210FM

Oh, were you expecting someone to buy it for you? If so, you'll just have to patiently wait. Or maybe you could just buy it and post a link to it. :blink: Naw, didn't think so.

....um....what's the point of following the initial poster's instructions if you are just going to buy the upgrade? If you did that, you wouldn't need to do the password bypass, correct? I must be missing something... :?:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....um....what's the point of following the initial poster's instructions if you are just going to buy the upgrade? If you did that, you wouldn't need to do the password bypass, correct? I must be missing something... :?:

My point is that someone has got to actually buy the upgrade with the intent to "donate" it to the group. It won't just magically appear. If I paid for a legitimate upgrade, why would I give it away for free. Besides the ethical issues, I'd be taking a risk that the SD image isnt traceable (uniquely serialized). To make sure it isn't tracable back to me, I'd defer from registering it - to get the valid passkey. I'd have to use the hack like everyone else who's just stealing it for free. Again, why would I do that if I actually paid for a legitimate copy?

BTW, I doubt that those instructiuons have been vetted with a real US upgrade. They'll probably work, but we won't know until someone tries it.

My point is that someone has got to actually buy the upgrade with the intent to "donate" it to the group. It won't just magically appear. If I paid for a legitimate upgrade, why would I give it away for free. Besides the ethical issues, I'd be taking a risk that the SD image isnt traceable (uniquely serialized). To make sure it isn't tracable back to me, I'd defer from registering it - to get the valid passkey. I'd have to use the hack like everyone else who's just stealing it for free. Again, why would I do that if I actually paid for a legitimate copy?

BTW, I doubt that those instructiuons have been vetted with a real US upgrade. They'll probably work, but we won't know until someone tries it.

if you're so worried about to "ethical issues" or "legal issues" why are you even on the "Hacks/Mods" fourm? This community is about pioneer avic unit owners coming together to answer questions and help each other out, not bringing others memebers down for asking them. but hey who knows... maybe Pioneer will read your post and send you an award or something for being such an honest customer, but then again prob not! Bwhahah... i hope you enjoy your "legitimate upgrade" while the rest of us enjoy our cracked one. (it will be cracked... its only a matter of time!)

if you're so worried about to "ethical issues" or "legal issues" why are you even on the "Hacks/Mods" fourm? This community is about pioneer avic unit owners coming together to answer questions and help each other out, not bringing others memebers down for asking them. but hey who knows... maybe Pioneer will read your post and send you an award or something for being such an honest customer, but then again prob not! Bwhahah... i hope you enjoy your "legitimate upgrade" while the rest of us enjoy our cracked one. (it will be cracked... its only a matter of time!)

Thank you.

if you're so worried about to "ethical issues" or "legal issues" why are you even on the "Hacks/Mods" fourm?

Time for remedial reading. I said "besides ethical issue". That means - ignoring them. I wasn't making a moral or legal argument at all. Actually I hope someone does post it. I'm sure it will be, eventually. And when it is, I'll help cretins like who can't figure out how to install it. I am just disgusted by those who are whining "where is it?????" like a spoiled child, expecting someone else to pay for it and donate it.

This community is about pioneer avic unit owners coming together to answer questions and help each other out, not bringing others memebers down for asking them.

Let's see, counting this one, you have a total of 2 whole posts to this "community". Oh, you're a real supporter of the community, aren't you! More like a taker. You're in the group I just covered above. Sorry to bring you down.:lol:

I think some people just like to be jerks. I have bouhgt maps before and it seems to be a waste. Like I am the only one looking for it. Thanks for the great advice Ronny, your a real gem.

Hey look here, the first prick I've seen on here since I've been a member. Maybe I will buy it and post it here for everyone to use. Jerk

Sweet. Then I'l download it! I knew I'd get someone to bite! Ahh, just so I can plan my schedule, when do you think you'll have enough aluminum cans to exchange for $120 and post the image?

Time for remedial reading. I said "besides ethical issue". That means - ignoring them. I wasn't making a moral or legal argument at all. Actually I hope someone does post it. I'm sure it will be, eventually. And when it is, I'll help cretins like who can't figure out how to install it. I am just disgusted by those who are whining "where is it?????" like a spoiled child, expecting someone else to pay for it and donate it.

Let's see, counting this one, you have a total of 2 whole posts to this "community". Oh, you're a real supporter of the community, aren't you! More like a taker. You're in the group I just covered above. Sorry to bring you down.:lol:

Oh litle Ronnie, jus by you mentioning "ethincal issues" in you original post implies you felt they are there, regardless of your "besides". Yea, youre right my only other post was me trying to help out another member solve an issue they were having. so yea, right thats not contributing to this community! what was i thininggggg?!?! its not all about the quantity of posts, but more about the QUALITY of them! :) I feel sorry for you buddy. you seem like a very miserable person. GET LAID!!! maybe that'll cheer you up lil guy! haa

... Yea, youre right my only other post was me trying to help out another member solve an issue they were having. so yea, right thats not contributing to this community! what was i thininggggg?!?! its not all about the quantity of posts, but more about the QUALITY of them! :) I feel sorry for you buddy. you seem like a very miserable person. GET LAID!!! maybe that'll cheer you up lil guy! haa

Well. lets see. That is very easy to check. Just click your name, them click Posts....Oh, what's this???? Post #1, the only other post you'd made before this current thread.

Hello Guys im having problems upgrading the OS! ive follwed the directions to the best of my ability! when i put the sd card in my avic it begins upgrading then gets to 58% then say "Wrong SD card" can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? i downloaded the torrent from utorrent then i i got the two folders CNSD-110FM-SD1 & updateCNSD-110FM-SD2. i extracted the files from the CNSD-110FM-SD1 using win.rar then i copied them to the SD card! the update goes for about 58% then stops and tells me to insert the correct SD card!! ive erased everything and started from scratch, but im still having the same problem!! PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!

So you weren't helping, you were begging for help. :rolleyes: BTW, if you'd later posted how you solved your problem, then that would have been "contributing to this community".

Okay guys, let's think about this. The update is $120. If just a dozen of us contributed $10 to a trusted mod (Jason, Short Fuse, would you be willing?), we'd have this thing bought and probably a torrent (or posting to a newsgroup) running by now. What do you think? I'd pitch $10 towards it, would you?

Okay guys, let's think about this. The update is $120. If just a dozen of us contributed $10 to a trusted mod (Jason, Short Fuse, would you be willing?), we'd have this thing bought and probably a torrent (or posting to a newsgroup) running by now. What do you think? I'd pitch $10 towards it, would you?

i would be willing to donate to the cause...