AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

1. Paul1965

2. kaleem

3. rgarjr

4. mikegedge

5. IdentityWithheld

6. Joshua Bishop

7. Joseph7186

8. mhudnall

9. MikeKelso

10. SHANENATAS

11. epinephrine

Getting real close to the quota, anyone know how much is the total cost (tax, shipping) of the upgrade?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Paul1965

2. kaleem

3. rgarjr

4. mikegedge

5. IdentityWithheld

6. Joshua Bishop

7. Joseph7186

8. mhudnall

9. MikeKelso

10. SHANENATAS

11. epinephrine

12. Mixman

13. tthai

Well, I looks like we are about there. Are we going to use paypal to transfer the money? We need to pick someone to take up the collection and to make the purchase and so forth. Like I said they need to have a semi fast upload connection (namely a Comcast cable IP because they have upwards of 2mbps, most dsl connections have upload speeds around 300-400kbps unless you have a business class connection) and be willing to keep the torrent up for some time; until 20 or 30 peers.

I would trust Jason and/or Short Fuse if they're willing to do this since they're moderators. Unfortunately though I'm guessing they're taking a pass since they haven't chimed in?

Also, if this goes through, I can post the files on Usenet (just tell me what group). I prefer that as you don't have to share to keep a ratio up. You also don't have to depend on someone else leaving their PC on to seed.

I would trust Jason and/or Short Fuse if they're willing to do this since they're moderators. Unfortunately though I'm guessing they're taking a pass since they haven't chimed in?

Also, if this goes through, I can post the files on Usenet (just tell me what group). I prefer that as you don't have to share to keep a ratio up. You also don't have to depend on someone else leaving their PC on to seed.

I sent a message to Jason and Short Fuse to see if they would be willing to do this for use.

Down is 18.85Mbps Up 0.94Mbps, that's on Wi-Fi, plugged in would be better. When we all do this I need who ever's email for paypal money transfer. So then what's the plan, have them buy it, then wait for it to be shipped. Once arrived, upload it as a torrent? And I sure hopefully we will all seed for awhile. My laptop hardley ever gets shut down and I can seed for awhile, mostley at night.