AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so who is in charge who do we need to pay now? I guess next someone should talk to a moderator and wants the responsibility of buying, getting shipped to their house and uploading to shortfuse? I would be willing to do it since I am not working right now and at home doing school all day everyday. I would just need help on getting info from card to a torrent. And yes I am trust worthy.

Doesn't this mean yes (from another thread)? "All the info you need is already on this site. You don't hack the password. You install a hacked v2.004 (2.004), same one as the EU hack, that bypasses the password validation when you install V3.0 (CNSD-210FM). Then you can enter any 16 letter (not number) password. Since your 1st unit is already updated, you only need to do this on the 2nd one.

For more info, see the EU upgrade thread. All is the same except you use your US SD1 & 2.after applying v2.004.

BTW, rather than follow the very arcane instructions, just get the 2.004 files from post #1, step 10 -> EU CNSD-210FM hack. Also download the 2.003 update from Pioneer. Extract 2.003 into a directory on your HD. Then replace the two files that are contained in 2.004, then copy the whole directory tree to an SD and install it."