AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for this but I wanted to know what is the exact process for upgrading a z120Bt to 130 BT? Is it the same as the euro version? I have been through the different topics regarding this, Can anybody who has upgarded the 120 to 130 with the current firware of 2.003 write some step by step instructions. I am still confused by the sd 1 and sd2 as I assume that the file is 3 gb and can come on one sd card.

Thanks in advance.

The directions are in the 1st post and pretty easy. you have to update the patch/crack 1st so that you can update it to the new one. Its the same as the euro version. And it can be done with one sd card but you're going to have to do it 1 at a time. What i did was take the folders/files within the sd1 card folder and put it in the sd card. update it and then erased everything on and did the same with the bluetooth update.

Hi,

If some of you are running AVIC-Z110BT with Application Version 2.00300 and want to update maps and Application Version from CNSD-210FM, you can do the following:

1. Download the attached ZIP (it contains modified files to bypass passcode check)

2. Download th original 2.003 update package from the Pioneer web site

3. Extract the AVICZ110 folder from the original package and put it at the root of your SD card

4. On the SD card, replace the original files with those from the attached ZIP file (AVICZ110\EU090APL.VER and AVICZ110\APL\RenewalIFLib.dll)

5. Put the SD card in the Z110BT and update will start

6. At the end of the update, Application Version will be 2.00400

-- The 2.00400 version is actually files from the 2.00300 version that have been patched to bypass passcode check

Then, proceed with the CNSD-210FM upgrade. When a passcode is required, enter a passcode with 16 letters in length. It could be anything but must be 16 character length. For instance: PASSWORDPASSWORD

The update took 20 minutes on my device. Application Version is currently 3.001.

BTW, I'd like to thank ShortFuse and Drin for information they have written in some posts, so I was able to patch the current 2.00300 version to make the fake 2.00400 version allowing update with no passcode check

MODERATOR NOTE: The CNSD-210FM USA 2011 torrent can be found on page 8 of this topic.

http://avic411.com/i...post__p__238040

Good good. Im happy they went back to the keyboard where the letters you type disappear as they are not needed. And when I was updating and got to the part where it asks for the 16 digit code, it was like in keyboard format (wonderful) then when I was finished and typed in a destination it was back to straight alphabet! Why, that's so stupid.

So I am curious, should maybe be in another thread but Im going to ask. If we could mod our 110/120BT's what sort of mods would everyone like to see?

I want to see standard keyboard format and I miss speed cam warnings. I also miss being able to adjust the brightness of my screen whether the lights are on or not. My old 700 would let me adjust the brightness for night and day. Man theres one more and I forgot it! Oh, the speed gauges on the nav screen and being able to pull one up all by itself. That was just cool. I really miss it on the nav screen though.

What are your thoughts?

"I also miss being able to adjust the brightness of my screen whether the lights are on or not. My old 700 would let me adjust the brightness for night and day."

With the headlights on, my NAV is in DAY mode; the map sky is light blue with clouds, and the map has all bright colors. With the headlights off, my NAV is in NIGHT mode; the map sky is dark blue with stars, and the map has all dark colors. This helps with the screen not being too dark during the day, and not bright at night.

You can aslo adjust the brightness/contrast/color for each mode by holding MODE key and adjusting the sliders.

Is this what you were speaking of? If it is, then you may have mis-wired your system; my AVIC-Z110BT (updated to a Z120) can do just this.

You can use any SD card. In fact, if you have a 4GB or better card, you can do this with just one. Format the card to FAT32, load it with SD1 and install it. Then format the card again, load it with SD2 and complete the install. When I first upgraded I only had one 8GB card (actually a MicroSD with adapter) and that's how I did it. I just made sure I left the ignition on while I was doing it, just in case.

With the headlights on, my NAV is in DAY mode; the map sky is light blue with clouds, and the map has all bright colors. With the headlights off, my NAV is in NIGHT mode; the map sky is dark blue with stars, and the map has all dark colors. This helps with the screen not being too dark during the day, and not bright at night.

You can aslo adjust the brightness/contrast/color for each mode by holding MODE key and adjusting the sliders.

Is this what you were speaking of? If it is, then you may have mis-wired your system; my AVIC-Z110BT (updated to a Z120) can do just this.

Hey yes, that is what I am talking about. And like an idiot as I was talking to my girlfriend, or listening I ralized I had never touched the "key" button on the keyboard,well I did and changed the keyboard format,duh. Im going outside right now to adjust the brightness. Thnx

I do have it set up to dim when lights are on, but I would like to darken it a little more at night,or if we are watching a movie to brighten it up at night.

I can confirm that everything works. Just make sure when doing ShortFuse's update that you copy AVICZ110\EU090APL.VER and AVICZ110\APL\RenewalIFLib.dll into their respective directories (my mistake was thinking they both go into the root folder). After swapping out traffic tuners, the BT update installed without issue.

Thanks to everyone that was trusting enough to send their money in, and to rgarjr for going out of his way to order it and create and post the torrent.

Well since there are other links o the CNSD update I am going to stop seeding, being I see no peers. But if you can't get it just ask and I will seed for you no prob.

And I would also like to thank everyone that donated, I was going to then couldn't. So thank you very much.

The update is cool and I can't wait to try out the ipod controls, mines in the house waiting for new movies, but what if we all paid for the update would we really be this happy?

I think it's great who ever started this site. I found AVIC411 wayyy back with my first N unit. Pioneer should be giving us these updates. How many of us have had older units and kep upgradeing? I know I have. Anyway thanks again everyone.