AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the initial update and it said it completed - however upon reboot i am still showing version 2.0000 (I have a 110bt that was previously updated to the 120bt software). Im i missing something?

When u get to that screen that shows verions 2.000, push and hold the upper left hand corner of the screen (pretty sure there will be a wrench icon). It should then change screens and show u what u have.

I tried the initial update and it said it completed - however upon reboot i am still showing version 2.0000 (I have a 110bt that was previously updated to the 120bt software). Im i missing something?

Also as jman0711 said check that but also make sure you placed the hacked files into the correct folders. It will say it updated, then might say it failed or completed but leave 2.0003 and not 2.0004.

Wow, I forgot to check back and see if the cards had been received and uploaded for a week... It's been busy on here...

Downloading now, will upload at 900k for about a week or so, most likely more because I'll forget it's running... :mrgreen:

Thanks to all the others who donated and those who are seeding. Looks like I'll have it in about 8 minutes start to finish...

Also, has anyone successfully done the 1.000 Z110BT to 3.0 thing yet? I saw some suggestions about only possibly needing to do the shortfuse to get to 1.002 and then go right on to the latest. I'm wondering if anyone has tested that theory...

Definitely was happy to see a few weeks later that someone came up with a solution to getting the update up on torrent. I've been seeding this on my desktop and already pushed up about ~7GB's, so looks like people are grabbing this up, which is good. I'm going to give it a try tonight on my Z110BT.

I haven't been back to this forum in awhile and was just checking in to see if there was anything new going on for my z110. To my amazement, I found this gem of a thead! Thank you to all the members who made this possible!! Everything worked perfectly!!! I'll be seeding the torrent though the end of this month. I purchased the last map/GUI update a year ago and received a bad SD card from Pioneer. It took them 6 weeks to get me a new card while I drove around with my z110 stuck on brick mode and their customer service was terrible to say the least.

Also, has anyone with a z110 tried the 3.001 update for the z130 with this crack? I only ask because the notice on Pioneer's website said only to apply the 3.001 update to the z130.

Also, has anyone with a z110 tried the 3.001 update for the z130 with this crack? I only ask because the notice on Pioneer's website said only to apply the 3.001 update to the z130.

I don't know the answer, but I think you raised an important point. A Z110/120 + CNSD-210FM does not equal a Z130BT. They are different internally and functionally. It merely updates the maps and adds some new applications; and support for the new traffic tuner. I think, on this board, we should not refer to an upgraded unit as a Z130. It will eventually lead to problems and confusion.

Just my $.02.