AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Z120 updated perfectly. From password/hack update, all the way through...

Should have pulled the MSDN Nav unit though - throwing tuner errors - annoying, but not tragic...

New Nav/Traffic tuner coming in Friday - I'm only pulling this puppy out ONCE...

Thanks to all who contributed and shared their experiences with this update...

Rick

Should have pulled the MSDN Nav unit though - throwing tuner errors - annoying, but not tragic...

New Nav/Traffic tuner coming in Friday - I'm only pulling this puppy out ONCE...

Rick

I have a Z110 updated to Z130 but I had my MSN tuner at the time of upgrading to the Z130 (hacked version). Since I installed the TMC tuner my "CAN Version" has dashes. My radio reception is now crap, but this happened BEFORE I did the Z130 upgrade.

When you replace your Traffic Tuner, please tell us what "CAN Version" is listed in your information status screen. Mine is showing up as "-----"

• 2 weeks later...

Rick

I'd like to thank everyone on here! I've been on for a while and never posted but u guys made it extremely easy to go from z110 bt to 120 and now this , if u are having trouble just follow the instructions EXACTLY it will work

Help i did upgrade from pioneer i have the z-110 which has been software upgraded to "z-120" i am trying to update to the new maps/apps ive downloaded like instructions said but im at app version 2.004 when i follow crack instructions the sd card never prompts for install, ive downloaded torrent file for new maps but afraid to put sd with new maps any advice?

I am a newbie

I tried to update my Z110BT the legit pioneer way, did the CNSD110FM last year, the ordered the CNSD 210FM and did the upgrade as instructed from Pioneer.

Before I found this site

This is what I have showing on HU

Platform Ver 3.000

Application Ver 3.001

Version 03.000

PPU FOCA B

BT 3.22

Moc Ver 01.01.05.00

Can Ver ff.0-0.bf

I notice no fdifference in the GUI, I have no pandaors, can get a short cut screen, not updated to Z130BT I guess.

Any suggestions how to get it to update to the Z130BT with all the feature shown.

I am not that techy so have to lay it out step by step for me if possible.

And tell me wehre to get the necessary files

Thanks

I realize that I'm pretty late to this thread, but I want to give a huge thanks to all the guys that contributed originally for the updates. I've pretty much read this entire thread and am simply amazed at how great of a community AVIC411 is.

With that said, I'm in the process of downloading the torrent for the CNSD-210FM.rar.

I hope that somebody who has performed this upgrade is still reading this thread and will answer shortly...

I have upgraded my original Z110BT to the Z120BT (via cracked update) about a year ago. I recall having to just type in a bunch of random letters and/or numbers when it prompted me. Since then however, I have installed the 2.0003000 firmware update directly from Pioneer's website. What I'm wondering is if I still need to perform the 2.004 (faux version) update for the password bypass prior to applying the CNSD-210FM update?

Thanks in advance!

Help i did upgrade from pioneer i have the z-110 which has been software upgraded to "z-120" i am trying to update to the new maps/apps ive downloaded like instructions said but im at app version 2.004 when i follow crack instructions the sd card never prompts for install, ive downloaded torrent file for new maps but afraid to put sd with new maps any advice?

What is your unit software/firmware revisions currently at? Are you at 2.004 already (which is, from what I understand, really 2.0003 with the password bypass hack installed). Sorry, read your post again (more thoroughly this time around) and saw that already on 2.0004...

Once you're on 2.0004 all you need to do is download the CNSD-210FM torrent, and either install SD1 and SD2 on two separate SD cards (with SD1 on Card1, and SD2 on Card2) or use a single card in two steps process (unpacking the SD1 onto the card, updating, then removing that card, reformatting, then unpacking SD2 onto that same card, then performing the BT update manually - again, all on the single SD card). Again, I apologize, as I saw that you've downloaded the torrent.

So what is it that you're afraid of exactly? You've already completed the 2.0004 update (the hacked 2.0003 firmware update with added password bypass), so now it seems you're fully ready to update the maps with CNSD-210FM? JUST DO IT! :-P

Now, I haven't personally attempted the update (I'm downloading the torrent as I type this), but this is what I've gathered from reading this particular thread. If you have a particular questions regarding the actual process, try reading the very first (or many of the subsequent posts) that provide the step-by-step process. Hope this helps! Oh, and good luck!

Hi all,

I also just checked this thread recently. Downloaded and updated my X920 and Z120. Thanks for all the hard work and instructions on this, worked like a charm, for the most part.

Like some others in the past, I had an error to the effect of "invalid SD card" - but a re-format fixed whatever the problem was. So if anyone else has this issue, just try again, it should work.

Thanks all!

Hey folks, been trolling here for a while.

Just wanted to say thanks on the board, I was able to run the update after a 4 hour download and a bit of fighting with the micro sd card. It turns out I made every error possible on this so instead of 4.5 hours to download and install it took me a little over 8 hours to get it all done.

My major hang ups were:

1. Two files on the hack, I didn't place one of them in the proper places (EU090APL_VER and RenewallFLib.dll, find the folder that they reside and replace the original versions with these).
  2. Putting all the content of sd1 folder (3 items total: CARDINFO.cif, Firmware folder and Update folder) onto the card.

All I need to do next is install the Bluetooth update on sd2 and I should be all done.

When the next maps come along, I will surely pony up, thanks again! You guys made my Xmas.

b.

• 4 weeks later...

i have a virgin avic-z110bt, is it possible for me to just skipthe CNSD-110FM update? and just directly update to CSND-210FM, thanks.

Yes. install 1.002 (Shortfuse hack), then go directly to CNSD-210FM. According to the Pioneer upgrade instructions, the BT upgrade process for going from a virgin Z110, after installing the new system, you need to update BT from SD1 first (gets you to 3.10), then install BT from SD2 (3.22). I'm not sure if SD1 really is necessary, but that's what they say in the doc. It implication is that the Parrot BT software is an incrimental update - it requires 3.10 or 3.11 before installing 3.22. Otherwise, I don't know why they'd add the extra step in the instructions.

I have a Z110BT upgraded to the Z120BT software. My software version number shows 2.00. Can I just apply this update with the shortfuse hack and go straight to version 3?

I read all of the posts, kinda confused by the upgrade process. Can I just apply the shortfuse hack to the csnd-210fm file from the torrent and then apply that to the headunit?