AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

Can anyone do me a solid who has downloaded this already and post JUST the cardinfo file? Apparently I need this for my z130bt upgrade, and it'd be easier than spending 2 hours taking the bandwith to download the whole .rar

Again, just need the cardinfo file from this torrent posted somewhere.

Thanks!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The directions are in the 1st post and pretty easy. you have to update the patch/crack 1st so that you can update it to the new one. Its the same as the euro version. And it can be done with one sd card but you're going to have to do it 1 at a time. What i did was take the folders/files within the sd1 card folder and put it in the sd card. update it and then erased everything on and did the same with the bluetooth update.

I failed at this... the card insert with the 210fm does not load.

this is after the 3 days of torrent it unzipping or what ever to the avic folder blah blah.

loaded it on sd and then replaced the files wit short fuse files as the read me now file says and it does nothing.

I have 1.001 short fuse installed last week. and thought it was ready to accept another hacked file. Oh also I tired this wit the eu file also .

so am I doing this wrong and need to upgrade in season with updates or will each update need a specific hack?

I initially started on this route to go to 2.003, to follow up with an eu hack since Im living in Italy ..

• 2 weeks later...

My F10bt got updated thanks to ShortFuse to F20bt and now thanks to StefanSKI it got updated to F30bt with 2011 european maps and main app in less than 35minutes.

THANK YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mods/Admin - Stick this topic up! Everything works perfect. I'd merge this topic with my links to CNSD-210fm European Version as a complete solution for Updating F20bt/F10bt to F30bt!

Great People are on this forum - I have to say I'm proud to be a part of this community.

Ok how were you able to this this? Im currently in italy and would love to use or fix this Quoted procedure to a US version of the 130 of I guess the opposite to your F30t set up... But the sd1 and sd2 files only made my unit to a 3.001 or what ever us version instead. the 2.004 file attached is what in referencing after downloading a 31 part claimed EU .rar torrent... quoted in the CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011) post.. please advise

• 3 weeks later...

Actually this website is missing a lot. There used to be phenominal people that put a lot of time in here and there were amazing cutting edge custizaytions as well. I had Fri Ken word and excel on my x910bt and my triangle was an f22 rapt or with a customized highly detailed day or night background in 3d.

Sucks. I just bought the z130bt and there isn't anything but lameness on these forums now. Anyways...I have a feeling there was good reason be hind there not being anything up worthwhile now...butstill.... all you guys rock that created this site.

B

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually this website is missing a lot. There used to be phenominal people that put a lot of time in here and there were amazing cutting edge custizaytions as well. I had Fri Ken word and excel on my x910bt and my triangle was an f22 rapt or with a customized highly detailed day or night background in 3d.

Sucks. I just bought the z130bt and there isn't anything but lameness on these forums now. Anyways...I have a feeling there was good reason be hind there not being anything up worthwhile now...butstill.... all you guys rock that created this site.

B

Yeah that will get you help! I totally disagree, you post that on the 22nd page of nothing but people helping each other, people spending their money and time so that we all can enjoy these updates. YOU are the only lameness I've seen on here!

Yeah that will get you help! I totally disagree, you post that on the 22nd page of nothing but people helping each other, people spending their money and time so that we all can enjoy these updates. YOU are the only lameness I've seen on here!

Yeah, I thought it ironic (and sadly humorous) that that was his one-and-only post on AVIC411. Thanks for all your contributions to the community Hack.