AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

Man I don't check for 1 or 2 days and you guys are "Gittin-er-dun!" well I may have sold the Expedition, dude should be by in the morning, meaning I should have some cash (laid off work) and I would still like to donate, or I can seed as long as possible. I like utorrent, what do you use?

Sorry about the work thing, like others have said, there's a lot of that nowadays. I use utorrent or transmission. I already went ahead and installed the 2.004 (hacked update) on my AVIC in preparation of the update. You guys should probably do the same.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the work thing, like others have said, there's a lot of that nowadays. I use utorrent or transmission. I already went ahead and installed the 2.004 (hacked update) on my AVIC in preparation of the update. You guys should probably do the same.

Would i do the same for my Z120? It is running version 2.000. Just throw the hacked files on an sd card and update? Thanks in advance.

Guess I spoke to soon. I assume I have already caught up with the other members that were seeding and i am now downloading directly from the original creator. It's looking more like 2 hours now since download speeds have dropped.

Once I have the file I will upload to Filesonic.com for direct download as well as seed so members will have their choice.

Yeah, downloading will take a while, but I've waited this long, what's another day?

In the meantime, we now have a reason to implement "The Password Hack" while we wait.

I can't get mine to work. Is it different for the Z120 on software 02.0000?

I got it to read the sd card updated, it said update complete but then i checked the version and it still says 02.0000. And when i tried doing it again it doesn't wanna update off the sd card anymore just boots up normally. Does show the SD card on the left though...

I can't get mine to work. Is it different for the Z120 on software 02.0000?

I got it to read the sd card updated, it said update complete but then i checked the version and it still says 02.0000. And when i tried doing it again it doesn't wanna update off the sd card anymore just boots up normally. Does show the SD card on the left though...

When you get to the screen that shows the version number, press and hold the upper left corner of the screen (no button). After a few seconds, it will pop up the more detailed version details.