AVIC411.com

cnsd 130fm firmware update

Thanks but I deleted a file and the system is runing again, i manage to run test mode.

I could'nt manage to install cnsd 130fm, what seems the problem? Did you install the cnsd 130fm sucefully?

Regards

what file did you delete?, they same thing happened to me.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok trying the update I screwed up the unit, I need the contents of the "My Flash Disk" folder from a US version unit with either version 1.0001 or 1.0003 if anyone can post it or sends it to me by email, I will make it worth your while.

Ok trying the update I screwed up the unit, I need the contents of the "My Flash Disk" folder from a US version unit with either version 1.0001 or 1.0003 if anyone can post it or sends it to me by email, I will make it worth your while.

i can give u a europe content if u fit

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought the Pioneer F310BT also a few days ago and i'd really like to upgrade it to the F320BT. Can i use the test mode file and the 'my SD card' file to update my device? I have a EU device by the way. I'm asking because i'm reading here that it's only a partial upgrade?

Is there anyway i can get new maps?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...