AVIC411.com
navalion

cnsd 130fm firmware update

Thanks but I deleted a file and the system is runing again, i manage to run test mode.

I could'nt manage to install cnsd 130fm, what seems the problem? Did you install the cnsd 130fm sucefully?

Regards

no is changing to 2.000101

and is only a part of cnsd130fm only the firmware for reinstall a firmware when the device gane a problem with a bluetooth and phone software i have take them from service pioneer on chisinau r. moldova i have a friend working there

i am from moldova, yes in europe, ok, when i take the card i tell u. or u can look in portugal the prices of cards cnsd130fm and cnsd239fm here in moldova i must stay 14-21 days for card

This update is for changing the firmaware from 10004 to 20003. The F310BT apearence change to F320BT. Its strange the update don´t start

I am in the USA, I have the eu 1.0004 on the unit now,

Tried adding the renewallflib file to both prg0 and prg1, still wont accept password.

Rodinhas, what steps did you take to get the update to accept password?

I am in the USA, I have the eu 1.0004 on the unit now,

Tried adding the renewallflib file to both prg0 and prg1, still wont accept password.

Rodinhas, what steps did you take to get the update to accept password?

this update do not run on all devices

is changing to 2.000101

and is only a part of cnsd130fm only the firmware for reinstall a firmware when the device gane a problem with a bluetooth and phone software i have take them from service pioneer on chisinau r. moldova i have a friend working there