AVIC411.com

bluetooth kit for n3

If I get the CDBTB100 for my N3, How do I answer an incoming call? Can it be done using one of the buttons when the screen is closed? Can it be done using the steering wheel remote? I don't drive with the screen open all of the time, so having to open it just to answer a call would be a pain in the ass.

Also, would I get stuck manually reconnecting my phone every time I get in the car, or would it automatically do so as long as I configured it once and I have the bluetooth in my phone turned on?

No it can't be done with the screen closed on the unit. Not sure about the steering wheel remote, there is a possibility the CDSR1 steering wheel remote would do it

If I get the CDBTB100 for my N3, How do I answer an incoming call? Can it be done using one of the buttons when the screen is closed? Can it be done using the steering wheel remote? I don't drive with the screen open all of the time, so having to open it just to answer a call would be a pain in the ass.

Also, would I get stuck manually reconnecting my phone every time I get in the car, or would it automatically do so as long as I configured it once and I have the bluetooth in my phone turned on?

No it can't be done with the screen closed on the unit. Not sure about the steering wheel remote, there is a possibility the CDSR1 steering wheel remote would do it

Bah well that sucks.

Why can't pioneer just release a bluetooth unit for the N series?

And I have the VC1, not the SR1

i just bought the cd-btb100... NO GOOD! don't get it, it powers on and picks up on my n3 with the external 1 source, it didn't work at all. I pressed all the keys on the screen and no response. my bluetooth was on and i had the correct settings. if i'm doing something wrong, tell me how to do it correctly or otherwise i'm gonna assume that it really is only compatible with the 7500dvd and 6800dvd. damn, i hate compulsive shopping!