AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM USA

Anyone know how to hack the password on the Pioneer SD cards for the CNSD-210FM update? I have two units and when i tried to enter the same password it would not take it.

I bet if you uploaded it, make a torrent or something you will get the answer a lot sooner. Is it the US version? I would help if I knew how. But I know alot of us are waiting for someone to upload the US version. If it doesn't happen soon I might just buy, being this site has helped me mod all of my previeous and current Pioneer Nav units.

Anyone know how to hack the password on the Pioneer SD cards for the CNSD-210FM update? I have two units and when i tried to enter the same password it would not take it.

All the info you need is already on this site. You don't hack the password. You install a hacked v2.004 (2.004), same one as the EU hack, that bypasses the password validation when you install V3.0 (CNSD-210FM). Then you can enter any 16 letter (not number) password. Since your 1st unit is already updated, you only need to do this on the 2nd one.

For more info, see the EU upgrade thread. All is the same except you use your US SD1 & 2.after applying v2.004.

BTW, rather than follow the very arcane instructions, just get the 2.004 files from post #1, step 10 -> EU CNSD-210FM hack. Also download the 2.003 update from Pioneer. Extract 2.003 into a directory on your HD. Then replace the two files that are contained in 2.004, then copy the whole directory tree to an SD and install it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well RonS, have you purchased the US version yet? I am laid off work and will not be buying for sure now. My only hope is to wait. Bright side is now I have time to mess with and upgrade my HU again. Was a 110, now 120, now wanting new fw and maps.

No, I have no plans to buy it. It's just not something I need right now. Sorry you're laid-off, there's a lot of that going around these days. Could happen to anyone. So I have been separating my wants from my needs, just in case.