AVIC411.com

Windows 6 vs 5

Has anyone tried to update windows 6 or 7 Ce for the improvements to touchscreen that started in version 6? I know on my cell phone the update from 5 to 6 was a monster improvement in screen touch and feel.

Also this head unit has more potential than just playing music so for teh mod hack. How about Blue tooth communication to the cars computer. My android phone can do this so why can't my stereo allow me to adjust my spark and fuel mix?

How about a plugin box to allow me to set my trailer brake via the touch screen and hide the nasty 40 year old units we have to install to pull a trailer with now?

Why can't this unit bluetooth to my android and show me my texts? messages allow me to use the web via a simple x,y xmit to the phone and a redisplay of the screen result back to the head unit? This is called dumb terminal technology and its 30 years old but it seems no one thinks this way?

Has anyone tried to update windows 6 or 7 Ce for the improvements to touchscreen that started in version 6? I know on my cell phone the update from 5 to 6 was a monster improvement in screen touch and feel.

Also this head unit has more potential than just playing music so for teh mod hack. How about Blue tooth communication to the cars computer. My android phone can do this so why can't my stereo allow me to adjust my spark and fuel mix?

How about a plugin box to allow me to set my trailer brake via the touch screen and hide the nasty 40 year old units we have to install to pull a trailer with now?

Why can't this unit bluetooth to my android and show me my texts? messages allow me to use the web via a simple x,y xmit to the phone and a redisplay of the screen result back to the head unit? This is called dumb terminal technology and its 30 years old but it seems no one thinks this way?

there is no emulator in CE 6.0 for x86 unlike in CE