AVIC411.com

Avic Z120BT Harness Question

I had a question in all the videos and pictures i've seen for the brake bypass every one has a white AV harness, mine is black and does not have any extra room to be able to move a 'mute' wire over which it does not have only 1 yellow wire which is the power source. My question is, is this a different version of the Avic Z120BT it says it was manufactured Nov 2010 on the sticker on it. This is a black av harness that has a little tab to hold the fuse above it in place as shown circled in the picture below. is there supposed to be something connected to the AV in/out. i have not got to use it extensively and check to see if it was bypassed while driving as i turned it in to the shop for engine work.

pioneeravicz120btback.jpg

• 1 month later...

Are you wanting just the connector or the whole harness. Probably impossible to just get the plastic/nylon housing - and I doublt you'd save much. You can find the harnesses on ebay. Get the part number from the Installation manual or just search by model no.

You can probably sell the extra wires removed from the harness for people doing the bypass.

Are you wanting just the connector or the whole harness. Probably impossible to just get the plastic/nylon housing - and I doublt you'd save much. You can find the harnesses on ebay. Get the part number from the Installation manual or just search by model no.

You can probably sell the extra wires removed from the harness for people doing the bypass.

Yeah, just the plug would be perfect, since I am removing 3/4 of the harness to clean up behind my AVIC.

• 2 weeks later...