AVIC411.com

Primo for AVIC F series!

Pacajo, really pegged satellites after a while ... But when you turn elsewhere, again looking for. :neutral:

Patper, I found a post where someone claims they could get a satellite fix in the US but not Germany. It is here: http://www.mobilepassion.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=1958

That person seems to believe that it may have something to do with the licenses, perhaps you do not have a working license for your Euro maps?

On another note, what language do you have Primo set for? Perhaps you have English (US); if so try setting it to English (UK).

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Installed primo today and I like it a lot.Shame about the sound only being available when playing via SD card,otherwise I have everything else up and running.One thing I have found is that if you scan the mp3 files on your SD through the internal music player and play them through that the sound does mute when the voice instructions are being given.Also you get full control of your music from the map screenî—

Installed primo today and I like it a lot.Shame about the sound only being available when playing via SD card,otherwise I have everything else up and running.One thing I have found is that if you scan the mp3 files on your SD through the internal music player and play them through that the sound does mute when the voice instructions are being given.Also you get full control of your music from the map screenî—

The only problem that I've encountered is that the sound quality is sometime mediocre at best with the Primo MP3 player.

I reinstalled everything again + mod v3, 4, and unfortunately it's still the same ....

So I'm afraid I have to stay with IGO8. :neutral::?:neutral:

Sorry to hear that but that must be something with your unit! If you have a friend having the same AVIC, try your installation procedure over his unit, just to see.

Sorry to hear that but that must be something with your unit! If you have a friend having the same AVIC, try your installation procedure over his unit, just to see.

Chuck - I hope that this is some kind of betrayal, and perhaps for that matter ..... I hope ... :idea:

You're right of course Chuck regarding sound quality.Unfortunately my RV is not the quietest vehicle on the road so sound quality isn't that apparent to meî

Yeah, that is bad, because you can hear constantly glitches. Additionally, you can no longer control the player with the steering wheel mounted controller!