AVIC411.com

Primo for AVIC F series!

Download the voices from post #2 of this thread and copy them to the Primo directory. Make sure to copy the tts_nua_v5 folder to the Primo directory and the voice files to Primo\Content\Voice. Check you sys.txt and under [folders] there should not be any commands for tts_nua_v5= or voice=. If there are comment them out (put a ; in front of the command) or delete them.

That did it, nothing in the sys.txt to change, thanks again!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bonjour

peut on executer primo, installer sur une SD sans passer par test mode ?

il y a t'il une commande pour que ça demarre direct de la SD.

MERCI

Sorry, I don't quite understand the question. Are you asking if you can install and boot Primo from an SD?

bonjour

Install(Settle) firstly on a card(map) SD

And express of the SD boot firstly

Without passing by testmode

MERCI

You can boot Primo automatically using option #3 in the first post of this thread. It is possible to boot Primo automatically off an SD card but I wouldn't recommend it. It will be much slower running off an SD then off the AVIC's my flash disk.

Hi Ryar:

I installed Primo and not the AvicNet. I would like to add Avicnet 9xx GPS Fix.rar. I did try to do it but it did not install on Primo I am running Primo off the IGO8 instead of the SD disk. It did work for me on the AvicNet when the truck was not moving. Can you make a copy for just Primo and not AvicNet?

Thanks

Jimbo

Hi Ryar:

I installed Primo and not the AvicNet. I would like to add Avicnet 9xx GPS Fix.rar. I did try to do it but it did not install on Primo I am running Primo off the IGO8 instead of the SD disk. It did work for me on the AvicNet when the truck was not moving. Can you make a copy for just Primo and not AvicNet?

Thanks

Jimbo

Sorry, no. It would involve installing the port splitter and having it auto-launch as well as gpsgate. Gpsgate alone causes the unit to freeze which is why both are required. With avicnet when it gives the message "initializing avicnet, please wait" and it reboots it adds/changes many registry settings including many which are required for the port splitter.

If someone could find a way to remove the "System Startup, Please wait" message upon start we could do away with iGo8 completely and replace it with Primo. At that point I would be willing to put in the work to install and auto-launch the port spltter and gpsgate. Until then I am happy with avicnet as it does what we require to have Primo function properly.

Sorry, no. It would involve installing the port splitter and having it auto-launch as well as gpsgate. Gpsgate alone causes the unit to freeze which is why both are required. With avicnet when it gives the message "initializing avicnet, please wait" and it reboots it adds/changes many registry settings including many which are required for the port splitter.

If someone could find a way to remove the "System Startup, Please wait" message upon start we could do away with iGo8 completely and replace it with Primo. At that point I would be willing to put in the work to install and auto-launch the port spltter and gpsgate. Until then I am happy with avicnet as it does what we require to have Primo function properly.

One question though. Is it still possible to upgrade iGO withouat affecting AvicNet utilities (and Primo)? I have CNSD200 upgrade which upgrades the maps and tweks the std ui somewhat. As a further question, is it then possible to instal iGO mods like Diafta'sin avicnet?

Prefering Primo and was thinking the same thing, would save a few steps on boot up and should run faster overall, here's hoping someone figures it out ;).

One question though. Is it still possible to upgrade iGO withouat affecting AvicNet utilities (and Primo)? I have CNSD200 upgrade which upgrades the maps and tweks the std ui somewhat. As a further question, is it then possible to instal iGO mods like Diafta'sin avicnet?

It is possible to put Diaftia's mod on to avicnet but it would require modifying avicnet's UI files to work in harmony with Diaftia's and would be no small task. I have no idea regarding whether CNSD200 would work or not.

Prefering Primo and was thinking the same thing, would save a few steps on boot up and should run faster overall, here's hoping someone figures it out ;).

I'm not sure if you are aware, but you can auto-launch a program (eg. Primo) in avicnet. Tap avic net, settings, settings menu, navigation, iGo Primo, and set autostart to yes. Do not auto start iGo Primo w/o iGo8 however or you will not be able to access avic net or it's settings.

Hi guys,

I have already posted some problems about my AVIC-F320BT but I resolved them (I had problem with audio).

Now I can run IGO Primo from Windows CE 5 using TestMode and mort script and I can listen IGO audio sound, the problem was volume too low.

I can't hack my Navgate or I don't know how to hack it because my pioneer navi program is not IGO 8 but an other software that controls all hardware such as bluetooth navi etc, so I have to use IGO from windows ce.

I have a last problem and I tried everything so I hope you can help me to find a solution: after 30 minutes, my avic (only from windows ce) goes in suspend mode.

I tried following registries keys from mortscript:

RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "ACSystemIdle", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "ACSuspend", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "ACSuspendTimeout", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "ACSuspendTimeoutSave", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "ACUserIdle", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "BattUserIdle", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "BattSystemIdle", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "BattSuspend", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "BattSuspendTimeout", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts", "BattSuspendTimeoutSave", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\ActivityTimers\SystemActivity", "Timeout", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\ActivityTimers\UserActivity", "Timeout", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\ActivityTimers\SuspendActivity", "Timeout", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power", "ExtPowerOff", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKLM", "System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power", "BatteryPowerOff", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKCU", "ControlPanel\BackLight", "BatteryTimeout", 0 )
RegWriteDWord( "HKCU", "ControlPanel\BackLight", "ACTimeout", 0 )

and then I tried to call this command every 5 second from mortscript to reset timer idle:

IdleTimerReset

and then I tried to call this command to simulate some user activity, I press every 5 second "Z" on Navi:

SendKeys("NAVI","Z")

All these commands can't resolve my problem, have you got some idea please?

Thanks in adavances for your support

All these commands can't resolve my problem, have you got some idea please?

Thanks in adavances for your support

For your low volume issue add this to your sys.txt:

[dynamiccompressor] ;TTS voice

compressor=1

gain=12

You can increase the gain if it is still too quiet. I'm not sure what is causing your unit to go into standby mode. I have used Primo from wince (testmode) for extended periods of time and never had that issue, but that was on an f500bt. Without Primo running does your unit go into standby after 30 minutes in winCE? If not maybe a different version of Primo would help. A few more lines in the sys.txt you can try:

[power]

skip_resume_process=1

skip_suspend_process=1

What problem did you have with the sound, and how did you resolve it? Or is the low volume the issue you are referring too?

What problem did you have with the sound, and how did you resolve it? Or is the low volume the issue you are referring too?

Hi,

I resolved volume issue launching TestMode.exe at startup using mortscript and with mouseClick command I click "set MUTEON HI" automatically.

My problem now is stereo after 30 minutes goes in suspend mode (also radio turned off automatically) and I already tried IGO power keys you mentioned.

I have a question about IGO keys: every time I change sys.txt I have to remove save folder or IGO reads sys.txt even if save folder already exists?