AVIC411.com

Primo for AVIC F series!

Hi,

I resolved volume issue launching TestMode.exe at startup using mortscript and with mouseClick command I click "set MUTEON HI" automatically.

My problem now is stereo after 30 minutes goes in suspend mode (also radio turned off automatically) and I already tried IGO power keys you mentioned.

I have a question about IGO keys: every time I change sys.txt I have to remove save folder or IGO reads sys.txt even if save folder already exists?

You do not need to delete the save folder when you change the sys.txt. Also, you can edit the sys.txt using Total Commander, which makes it easier then using a PC and going back and forth frequently. Without Primo running does your unit go into standby after 30 minutes in winCE?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is very strange, I wrote the following code using windows CE API to force PowerManager to reload windows registry keys and for reset SystemIdleTimer every 5 seconds, the application works properly but the device goes still in supend mode after 30 minutes!!!!

#include <stdio.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <commctrl.h>
#include <winbase.h>
int WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPWSTR lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow)
{
HANDLE hevReloadActivityTimeouts = OpenEvent(EVENT_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE,L"PowerManager/ReloadActivityTimeouts");
if (hevReloadActivityTimeouts)
{
  SetEvent(hevReloadActivityTimeouts);
  CloseHandle(hevReloadActivityTimeouts);
}
while(TRUE) {
 SystemIdleTimerReset();
 Sleep(5000);
}
return 0;
}

Thanks for the info. Let us know if you have any further development.

Edit: Take a look at this site, maybe there is something there that can be of help: http://forum.gps-clu...opic=15615&st=0

Use google chrome to translate to english.

Edit2: With our units when they start up we have a "System Startup in Progress. Please wait." message in startup. If the system does not see the proper files/commands and the message does not go away the unit auto-reboots in approximately 5 minutes. Perhaps something similar is happening on your unit? An easy way to auto-start a program is to edit the startup lines in the data.zip to add a command to start another program. For our units the start.ui is located in the data.zip under data\ui_pioneer\common\ui\start and an added command can be placed under <state st_Start> <script init>. If you add something like: run 'START_APPLICATION "\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\run\button\button.exe" ""' (a mortscript file) it will execute the command and start "button.exe". You mentioned your unit doesn't use igo8 however if you can find the file/script where your unit launches programs upon startup it would be possible to run a 3rd party program with the stock interface. If you have a data.zip likely the above procedure will work. Good luck, I hope this helped!

Hi,

I have an AVIC F-320BT.

My navigator is NavGate and I don't like it so,with testmode, I have successfully installed Igo Primo but I can't resolve sound issue.

If I try to play a sound from windows CE wiht a sound test program, it says "Audio error".

I tried to play a sound from sd-card in AVIC normal mode and then reboot with testmode but I can't listen IGO audio.

My question is: is there a way to enable sound from windows CE?

If I start HMIManager.exe (main exe for NavGate navi program) from windows CE I can listen NavGate audio so I think HMIManager.exe starts something such as dll or initializes some audio driver. I want to perform same actions so I can listen IGO audio but I don't know what are these windows ce operations.

Thanks in advances

hi, i have the same navigator, Avic-F320bt, do you know if is possible to upgrade map or install another navigator?

Edit2: With our units when they start up we have a "System Startup in Progress. Please wait." message in startup. If the system does not see the proper files/commands and the message does not go away the unit auto-reboots in approximately 5 minutes. Perhaps something similar is happening on your unit?

Hi,

I haven't got a reboot problem, my unit goes in suspend /standby mode, radio and backlight turned off, and it happens after 30 minutes. When it happens, I have to extract the display, insert it again and then it wakes up, and then I have to press the src button to wakes up the radio again. When it wakes up, IGO is still running in background, so it is not a reboot but a suspend / standby event.

About the builtin navigation software, it starts a process called "HMIManager.exe", it is the Main program and it is located in My Flash Disk\PRG0. HMIManager.exe starts navi.exe, tel.exe, voice.exe etc.

If this process is not in ram (I tried to change the name of IGO exe in HMIManager.exe, the device not starts, goes in a freeze mode).

So if I want to use IGO, I have to resolve the issue of suspend mode after 30 minutes, but I don't know how, I'm trying to write C code and this evening I'll try the following code where I force a power requirement for backlight and I try to simulate a mouse move,but I suspect there is some hidden process started by NandFlash that suspends the device if HMIManager is not in ram, or something like it:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <commctrl.h>
#include <winbase.h>
#include <pm.h>
#define POWER_NAME			  (DWORD)(0x00000001)
#define D0 0
#define POWER_STATE_ON		   (DWORD)(0x00010000)		// on state
#define POWER_FORCE			 (DWORD)(0x00001000)
int WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPWSTR lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow)
{
SetPowerRequirement(L"BKL1:", D0, POWER_NAME, NULL, 0);
HANDLE hevReloadActivityTimeouts = OpenEvent(EVENT_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE,L"PowerManager/ReloadActivityTimeouts");
if (hevReloadActivityTimeouts)
{
  SetEvent(hevReloadActivityTimeouts);
  CloseHandle(hevReloadActivityTimeouts);
}
while(TRUE) {
 mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE, 100, 0, 0, 0);
 SetPowerRequirement(L"BKL1:", D0, POWER_NAME, NULL, 0);
 SystemIdleTimerReset();
 SetSystemPowerState(NULL, POWER_STATE_ON, POWER_FORCE);
 Sleep(5000);
}
return 0;
}

hi, i have the same navigator, Avic-F320bt, do you know if is possible to upgrade map or install another navigator?

Hi,

yes you can upgrade maps if you know where to download them and you can install another navigator.

If you want only upgrade maps there are no issue about our unit, if you want to change navigation software we have following problems:

1. You lose graphic menu so if you want to switch from radio to usb, you have to press SRC Button but you cannot see the actual menu and touch the icon using touch screen
  2. You lose bluetooth for now, I have to find a way to start bluetooth service
  3. After 30 minutes the unit goes in standby and you have to extract the display and insert it again

What I mean is that if you want to change navigation software you have to wait that I solve these problems.

Eam, I have found with our units it is easier to allow the system to start normally and run 3rd party programs after startup, as well as using a kill command on our ezrider process to free up memory rather then trying to start from scratch. Take a look the the "button" program (it is in Primo for Diaftia on the 1st page of this thread). It is a utility that will generate a soft button over top of whatever window you choose (for us mainmenu). Upon pressing it it can be directed to a mortscript file, and in our case it kills the ezrider process and launches Primo. It is a simple method of launching 3rd party programs and controlling certain processes. You would however have to find a way to launch the "button.exe" upon launch.

• 1 month later...

I copied over the files from Primofordiaftia3.6.rar and I see the icon. the odd thing is when I press it I get a white screen with text:

"Reset your device to store mappings"

"keypress 0000"

I'm running Diaftia and have an X910bt.

Any help would be great.

thanks.

Edit: Helps if you put the actual Primo files on the flash disk not just the skin files. Working now :-)

I copied over the files from Primofordiaftia3.6.rar and I see the icon. the odd thing is when I press it I get a white screen with text:

"keypress 0000"

Any help would be great.

thanks.

Edit: Helps if you put the actual Primo files on the flash disk not just the skin files. Working now :-)

Haha, you had me stumped. Glad you got it working!

• 3 weeks later...

"keypress 0000"

Any help would be great.

thanks.

Hello,

I have the same problem on my F730BT, I tried the mod-IDT3.0 MB-4 and without Mod (with Primo 1.2, which works well on the mod Chuck) do you have passed since then?

cordially