AVIC411.com

Primo for AVIC F series!

Hi ryar,

Just want to let you know that Chuck88's Mod with Primo 2.0 embedded was released. So if people has problem with the previous installation of Primo 1.2 and that they don't want or don't need to use AVICnet, you can direct them to my thread for the most up to date Primo.

I also provided necessary files to update the Pioneer firmware to the so-called "version 4.0" in the release.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Voice Files

Below are link to the English TTS voice files. Download, unzip, copy to SD, copy to Primo folder in My Flash Disk.

http://hotfile.com/d....part1.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/d....part2.rar.html

Hi there! I was trying to download these files as they aren't included in Chuck's mod. Could you upload them again? Thanks a lot for all the work you've done here!

Hi Ryar and others,

I was just thinking: maby there is some win ce fm tuner program available that runs from SD? So we can navigate with primo 2.0 listen to the radio and have voice announcements.....

I've just looked around and found a programm PowerRadio 2.3.2.0 (just google it) but have no idea on how to get it running form SD.

Hope this might resolve the no soud issue.

Cheers Ragstar

Hi there! I was trying to download these files as they aren't included in Chuck's mod. Could you upload them again? Thanks a lot for all the work you've done here!

My SSD crashed and I don't seem to have a backup for the voices, I lost alot of other important files too! :( Could someone upload them and I will change the link on the 2nd post?

Hi Ryar and others,

I was just thinking: maby there is some win ce fm tuner program available that runs from SD? So we can navigate with primo 2.0 listen to the radio and have voice announcements.....

I've just looked around and found a programm PowerRadio 2.3.2.0 (just google it) but have no idea on how to get it running form SD.

Hope this might resolve the no soud issue.

Cheers Ragstar

It sounds like a good idea, I see that power radio is for HTC devices however so I am doubtful our hardware will work with this program. Honestly, 95% of the time I know where I am driving and mute the TTS anyways, the other 5% of the time I use Primo 1.0 with working TTS regardless of audio source. I guess I am happy with things and am not ambitious enough to spend anymore time on this.

Thanks Ovalball! Maybe I am a little late, but I am getting a download not available when I click on the links you provided. Is there any chance you could upload them again? Thanks, I can't beleive I don't have a backup somewhere for those files.

Main Package

http://hotfile.com/d....11.11.rar.html

Voice Files

Below are link to the English TTS voice files. Download, unzip, copy to SD, copy to Primo folder in My Flash Disk.

http://hotfile.com/d....part1.rar.html

http://hotfile.com/d....part2.rar.html

Other Files

For those of you who would rather launch off Diaftia's mod download the files below and copy them over "my flash disk". A small icon will appear on the top menu upon startup, simply tap it to launch Primo.

zip.gif Primofordiaftia3.6.rar 226.81K 77 downloads

Ryar

I have recently returned to the site and am glad to see it is up and running again. Thanks for all your hard work (and others).

Can I just confirm what I need to do to add Primo 2 to Diaftia's mod - do I need the main download and the Diaftia additional download (it says this in post #1 but not so clearly in #2 above? The link for the main download appears to be broken - is there any chance you could repost it?

Thanks

Richard

Thanks Ovalball! Maybe I am a little late, but I am getting a download not available when I click on the links you provided. Is there any chance you could upload them again? Thanks, I can't beleive I don't have a backup somewhere for those files.

Ryar

Did you have any luck with the downloads?They appear OK at my end.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been trying to use the Dinka skin with Primo but it keeps freezing.Can anyone who has tried it had any more success than I have?I have tried a few changes to sys.txt(Thanks Chuck!)but still no joy.I really like all the features like screen saver etc and would love to get it going consistently .All suggestions welcome!