AVIC411.com

Funny Sounds From Deck.. and Guide Track

Ok I have this problem for months and I just have had the subwoofer disconnected from the deck not working about it..... Now I wanna hook it back up so I wanna know what problem I am having....

Whenever I go over a pump, hit my dash etc.... I get lots of feedback going into the sub making a very awful sound.... Hence why I disconnected it.. So today I took the deck out to figure out where the noise it coming from... I wiggled the RCA's and nothing... So I start touching the connector going into the deck and sure enough I am pretty sure it is coming from that area... I know if it it's the RCA's with them being all zip tied together, something wrong with the connector or something wrong inside the deck.... Are these known for having issues with the rca's connectors inside of the deck making feedback noises when it's move around or something.... If I am just sitting or driving and don't hit pumps it's ok.... It's just when it gets "knocked" around and that is something as easy as be hitting the top of my dash to rattle the deck....

Can help?? I have a AVIC-Z2 (upgraded to Z3).......

Now a few weeks ago I think something happened with my track....I thought the track might have been broken because when I looked at it in the car it appeared that the end that goes toward the faceplate was broken.. When I took it out of my truck today it doesn't look broken it looks like it's not even suppose to attach to anything there anyhow.. Now it looks like while it goes into the gears the plastic piece twist while going in....

So when I go to have the deck go back up into normal position (from eject position) it doesn't go in all the way .... If I push on it a little while it's going up it will finish it's cycle and sit normally.... What I wanna know is what would be wrong with it? Could the track be broken in another location or is it suppose to be attached to something near the front of the deck.... How hard is it to take this part of the deck apart so I can investigate further myself so I can see if the track is in fact broken.....

Thanks for the help