AVIC411.com

I have a 2006 Mustang and am trying to locate the VSS wire...they changed something in 2005 so it isn't in the computer box any longer. The site listed for the cruise controls was no help either. Also I'm in search of the reverse or back up wire. Any info to where these wires are and the color I need to find would be appreciated. I have the AVIC 6800DVD changer but I'm trying to hook up the Pioneer vehicle processer and need these so it can calibrate...Thanks...

RAN into a PROBLEM :( Something touched behind the dash....the Acc. wire is dead. I've checked fuses in car and under the hood. Fuses dead in car not blown. Also no power windows. The auto part of window that seals is still working where it goes down when you open the door a little and raises back up when you close doors. But switches dead and fuses in passenger kick dead for radio.

I ran the meter over all of the standard mini fuses with no luck 3 times...all the fuses in front and in the under hood fuse box. It was getting late I'm gonna go over them all again tomorrow...I'm not sure how to check the bigger square fuses. They have a little window and nothing looked blown. It is hard for me to think one of those could've blown.

If it is decent weather tomorrow I'm gonna check into that....I did try unhooking the battery for 5 minutes and hooking it back up with no luck...And so far I haven't found anything else not working...I've checked keyless...cruise....power locks...wipers...dash lights.....power seat...blinkers...horn....hazard.....auto dimming interior.....everything else seems to work...

Found a bad fuse a 5amp ? Listed under accesory delay feeds ....Ford seems too cheap to provide spares....and size has changed so no robbing one off my 96. I pulled the pwr mirror fuse to replace temporary. I'll buy some spares later after I rewire things....Windows and accesory lead are now back working...:)