AVIC411.com

Hi.

I have a Z120BT with an iPod Classic 160GB setup. My ipod is maybe only 30% full with music and videos. My Pioneer Z120BT is showing a pop-up message every time I start my car "Warning - logging content is 90% full" (wording may not be exact). Does anyone else have this problem? This warning message didn't show for maybe the first couple of weeks I connected my iPod to my pioneer deck. What is wrong with my setup?

Hi.

I have a Z120BT with an iPod Classic 160GB setup. My ipod is maybe only 30% full with music and videos. My Pioneer Z120BT is showing a pop-up message every time I start my car "Warning - logging content is 90% full" (wording may not be exact). Does anyone else have this problem? This warning message didn't show for maybe the first couple of weeks I connected my iPod to my pioneer deck. What is wrong with my setup?

This is your driving log warning. Either dump the files to your PC For driving analysis, or turn off driving log in the settings.

This is your driving log warning. Either dump the files to your PC For driving analysis, or turn off driving log in the settings.

Bingo! Ask me how I know. :-P

@g_von: It's in "Settings/Navi Settings/Drive Log Settings". You'll need to manually delete the files from the SD (on a PC). I don't remember the dir name, but it should be obvious If you've never done it, you can graphically show your travel history with AVIC Feeds on the PC. Kinda cool, but if you leave logging on all the time, it gets cumbersome - and the file gets huge.

Guys... wow seriously Thanks a lot! I got my SD card out and I cleared the "LT" folder. I don't really have a need for tracking anyways. I have google latitude setup with my android and google account.

It's weird though because the SD card was showing 17GB free. I guess this is a limitation on Pioneer's end.