AVIC411.com

ios 5 and x920bt/930bt with the 3.0 update problem, aha, pandora pausing.

anyone else having problems with no music from your ipod when connected? I'm having this same problem with video as well!

Just got off the line with Pioneer support and they said it was tested there and is not a know issure. Is there a way to re-download the iOS5 to make sure it was downloaded correctly?

Thanks

I figured out a work around to the latest pandora update not working at all on my 920bt with iPhone ios5. Turn on head unit without iPhone connected to cable and select FM. Then turn on pandora on iPhone and push play to start a song then plug it into the iPhone cable and it should work.

for some reason, after a day of it not working, my pandora works perfectly now. i don't know if it had to do with me changing the av2 setting to video because that's how i got it to play through bluetooth at first. then the next day i plugged it back in and everything on my pandora works like its supposed to.

Found this on Pioneer's Site:

"Dear Pioneer Customers,

Certain models of our In-Dash Navigation AV Receivers that support playback and control of the Pandora™ internet radio and Aha Radio iPhone® applications are currently experiencing audio playback issues with these services. The issue occurs after installation of iOS 5 onto the user's iPhone®.

We are currently identifying the root source of this issue and working diligently to engineer a solution. We will post updates regarding this situation on our website, pioneerelectronics.com. Please check back for the latest information.

The following models are affected: AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z120BT*, AVIC-Z110BT**, AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-X920BT*.

No other Pioneer In-Dash DVD Receivers or CD Receivers that support playback and control of the Pandora Radio iPhone application are affected by this issue.

*With CNSD-210FM map upgrade installed.

**With CNSD-110FM (Pandora Radio support only) or CNSD-210FM map upgrade installed."

@JsBiff, Thanks for posting this - can you provide a link to the page where you found it?

I have the x930bt & upgraded my pandora and it work PERFECT now if only pioneer cld release an upgrade so my iPod wld work. On pandora after my phone links I click the little "person" and all my lists came up just the way they're supposed to. If you're still having issues I wld delete the app & re-load. I'm on iphone4 w/ios5. Just have the issue of when I switch back to iPod pandora is still playing & I have to re-select my playlist & song (doesn't pick up where it left off) but that's a pioneer upgrade issue. When I click pandora again I'm right back to where Pandora left off

joeboe, the message from Pioneer is still on the 'overview' tab of the product page for the x930bt. Here's a link:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-X930BT

I just bought the X930 and am tackling the install tomorrow (my first install ever). I've been checking back to see if they post an update, but nothing yet. I'm hoping they get this squared away soon! I got the unit for a good price, but I'm already disappointed expecting that it won't work like I thought it should.

I just saw this on Pioneers website not sure if anyone els has seen this year

I think i have read there are problems with the ipod working properly

is this true

i have not yet Updated to IOS5 or Pandora Update yet

i don't use Pandora that much but i do use my Ipod 80% of the time and if there is going to be trouble using it via the x930bt i am not going to upgrade just yet

does anyone have problems with there iphone ipod not working correclty still ?

Dear Pioneer Customers,

Pandora version 3.1.15 was released November 4, 2011. This update resolves the iOS5 audio playback issues described in our October 14 post. We are still working with Aha™ Radio to determine a solution.

Thank you!

**ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS**

Certain models of our In-Dash Navigation AV Receivers that support playback and control of the Pandora™ internet radio and Aha Radio iPhone® applications are currently experiencing audio playback issues with these services. The issue occurs after installation of iOS 5 onto the user's iPhone®.

We are currently identifying the root source of this issue and working diligently to engineer a solution. We will post updates regarding this situation on our website, pioneerelectronics.com. Please check back for the latest information.

The following models are affected: AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z120BT*, AVIC-Z110BT**, AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-X920BT*.

No other Pioneer In-Dash DVD Receivers or CD Receivers that support playback and control of the Pandora Radio iPhone application are affected by this issue.

*With CNSD-210FM map upgrade installed.

**With CNSD-110FM (Pandora Radio support only) or CNSD-210FM map upgrade installed.