AVIC411.com

Voice Recognition stopped working!!!! HELP!!! Z-130bt

Ok so I got the avic-z130bt in my car, 02 maxima. It was professionally installed everything works great. Then my A/C lights went out. So I pulled out the dash to replace those, put everything back together... The VR worked. Now 4 days later I'm driving to work, and it doesn't work anymore!!!! I don't know If a connection slid out or something. The mic works but not the VR. when I put it back together I noticed I was missing a plug for the blue connection in the rear. I figured it was the rear camera plug (which I don't have) so I ignored it. Now I'm wondering if that has something to do with it? Can anyone help? I never knew how frustrating no VR would be until today. Thanks.

Ok so I did some research. Still don't know what that blue socket is on the back. But I found out the VR database was corrupted. I had some time to play with it just now on my lunch break. I added a new song to my iPhone to force the VR to rebuild the iPod database. Now the VR worked for songs, still not contacts. I went under Bluetooth settings and hit erase all. Then into the phone part from the home screen and waited for everything to rebuild. Then 2 mins later it works again... Wieeerd if u ask me but I'll leave this up i guess in case anyone else has the same

problem. It has the 3.001 update btw and before this incident the VR was flawless for anyone having those issues, that's why it pissed me off so much I actually use it.

I do have the VR button, everytime I'd pressit it'd go to the VR screen but when I said "call Tina mobile" or something like that it would just say it didn't understand me... Sooooo frustrating. For the price we pay for these things you'd thing they could write in a line of code(s) that would detect and re-sync info if it gets corrupted.

• 1 month later...