AVIC411.com

• 1 month later...

I got this with my D3 and ipod too, i looked it up on the pioneer website and it said try resetting the ipod, i did that and it didnt work, i hooked up my other ipod (a video one) and it worked, hooked back up the one causing the error 11 (3rd generation) and it started working again, so basically i dont know what caused it haha, sorry im no help!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am having this error now too. I just bought a replacement head unit and had it professionally installed. My old unit died. But all I get is error 11.

I have hard reset the ipod AND the Avic.

Everything else on this unit seems to work except what I want MOST. I have a $7000 system and I can't use it !!

More info, the ipod is recognized and if I press play on it while hooked up I can hear the songs but I can't get the display to see, list or otherwise work like it used to work for anything.

Is there anyone who can help?

Pioneer's website is HORRID in lacking any info.

Pleeeeease ???

As far as I can tell from my experience, error-11 is a generic error, and doesn't really tell you anything. For me, a simple reset, or disconnect/reconnect of the ipod fixed the problem. Wish I could be of more help there. As far as the last post, you are able to press play? This is on the ipod or the headunit? Which display isn't working properly? Just want to make sure I understand your issue. Also, please tell me this isn't one of those new ipod classics. I have seen nothing but problems with those (time display randomly freezing on the headunit, occasional delayed response, can't turn on the tv out)

• 1 month later...