AVIC411.com

Hands Free calling does it work good ?

Ok so i have had other units where i have had hands free BT calling

and the microphone they sent me with one of my Sony units was crappy it had no noise canceling or anything like that and everyone i would talk to told me they heard echo's what ever they where saying they could hear because it was always junk

does anyone have this problem with the x930bt

or am i going to be safe to feel that it will work great and there won't be any echoing that makes the one on the other line of the phone hate me lol or hate my unit Lol

also will the audio from who ever i hear on the phone talking to me come from all the speakers or will it just come out of 1 of the speakers ?

thanks

hmm maybe you need to contact pioneer they maY to replace the mic perhaps

Do they have any issues with saying they hear echos ?

i know one of my units what would happen is the mic would pic up what evyerone was saying over the car speakers and then they would be hearing it back threw the mic and i wonder if that is a issue with this unit don't have it hooked up to test

i also know my car was built like it's supposed to keep noise from outside outside and whats inside inside the amount of madding and insulation they put in the cadillac that i drive so i don't have any noise and won't thats for sure

but was wondering if it was just built a bad desighn ont he mic or if it pics up what others say also

• 1 month later...

I have a 920 and the mic flat out sucks, I got to the point that I don't use it, It sounds great if I am stopped, But while I am driving it sounds bad.

I have the exact same issue. Fine at stop, start moving and it's crap. My avic-d3 sounded perfect, changed to the 920 and this happens. I wonder if changing the mix altogether to a higher quality one would make a difference.

I have an AVIX-X930BT and the hands free works great. Good sound quality and no echos

The sound quality of any system will depend on the location of the mic, if you have the winds open, or your vehicle is loud when driving. Highway speeds with your window open, you won't get good results with any hands free system.

I also have the X930BT and the hands-free works great. My mic is actually clipped to the front of the headliner right next to the rear view mirror. Everyone I talk to says it sounds like I'm just on my phone holding to my head. I have the mic pointed right at my mouth when I'm driving, and I'm sure that helps. I wanted the blue tooth for the many conference calls I have to take while I'm on the road, and I love it.

Kevin

i have my mic now mounted right across from me tittled a little up threw the steering wheel on the cluster dash bezel

every now and then ill ask someone hows the quality they say its fine

1 our ot 10 will say they here some interferne or small echo

when i get a chance i am going to move it up threw the headliner more and mount it right between the Headliner and the Rear View

good thing in that area i think is the part that sound travels up and its never got to have the mic places to low