AVIC411.com

AVICnet 2.1 for AVIC F series, working OBDII! Updated 2014/04/30

My double start issue was caused by the voltage drop when I start my 4x4. I fixed it by running the main 12v wire (the yellow wire) from my aux battery (dual battery setup).

I went 4 wheel driving the other weekend and really liked the Oziexplorer maps, very helpful :)

The only thing I would like to change is the default igo program with the one from Diaftia's mod as it look better, but I think I read somewhere that it would be too much work to do???

I would like to get the default as daftia's mod too, I agree that it looks better.

I believe some custom mods use more memory then others which could mean less for secondary programs such as Primo and OziExplorer, even if all the files in th ui_pioneer are set up to work on Diaftia's it may produce negative results. Hold on a bit, i'll up avicnet 2.1 one of these days when I get a change to finish translating it and whatnot, it has a custom mod preinstalled. It isn't Diaftia's but it is much nicer then stock.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, many thanks for really nice work. Everything works perfect after first setup. There are some minor bugs, but main system is nicely usable. I have only one feature request for now. Is it possible to add support for usb keyboard ? I tested my bluetooth keyboard and it partially works, but keymap is completely wrong :( I have to make some test's with wired keyboard in the near future.

Oh - and I apologize... :oops:

No need to apologize my friend, thanks for the link! I didn't try it yet with native 800x480 support, just with a stretched lower resolution. I'll give it a go and add it to 2.1 when I upload it, it is newer and runs fairly smooth. By any chance did you find a cracked exe for 9.6.2.209584 on any Czech sites? I can't find anything on any English sites that I frequent.

Hi, many thanks for really nice work. Everything works perfect after first setup. There are some minor bugs, but main system is nicely usable. I have only one feature request for now. Is it possible to add support for usb keyboard ? I tested my bluetooth keyboard and it partially works, but keymap is completely wrong :( I have to make some test's with wired keyboard in the near future.

What would the kleyboard be used for, I cant that of any logical uses for it?

Great, I repacked it for avic with content folder from primo 1.2 and data.zip with support for avic resolution (800x480).. nice feature is online poi's for the first sight, I'm not sure whether this feature in older igo.

So it's ready for testing, someone from czech forum reported shutdown because out of memory after 15 minutes :( but don't know any details..

Here is it .. Primo 2 for avic [TESTING] :)

www.megaupload.com/?d=B1AJELOY