AVIC411.com

AVICnet 2.1 for AVIC F series, working OBDII! Updated 2014/04/30

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, I make some tests today od my avic unit not in emulator. But this release works great in emulator..

Maybe I make some progress with avicnet on primo. I find modified skin in stock igo8 which included avicnet buttons and scripts. It explains, why avicnet stops working when we kill ezrider.exe from stock proces -> we kill avicnet too, because it's part of igo main menu. One option is remake avicnet skin modifications for primo (avicnet launcher before main igo screen, on something like this) but here is a problem (only for me probably) Primo uses .lua skins, stock IGO have only .ui skin files and second option is to intergate avicnet menu to different place of the system. Something like this :

TM

So i checked funcionality now and really works on my avic F900bt EU.

My procedure:

1) download from multiupload

2) extact primo2.0 folder to the root of formatted flash disk and renamed it to primo2

3) rename ezrider.exe.exe to the ezrider.exe (sorry for this, my mistake)

4) run explorer or cecmd from avic net menu

5) launch USB disk/primo2/ezrider.exe

6) starting and working without any error...

TM

Thanks for the info on Primo 2.0 Patper, and thanks for throwing it together Timemaster. After killing ezrider I ran it through a 12 hour simulated route last night and didn't get any memory errors. It seems have higher fps while navigating and seems to run smoother. I uploaded it and threw it in post #2 as a 3rd option (Primo3 folder). It only takes about 68 mb. Hopefully some talented modders such as GJ make up some skins for it. No sound without SD unfortunately.

Hm, I make some tests today od my avic unit not in emulator. But this release works great in emulator..

Maybe I make some progress with avicnet on primo. I find modified skin in stock igo8 which included avicnet buttons and scripts. It explains, why avicnet stops working when we kill ezrider.exe from stock proces -> we kill avicnet too, because it's part of igo main menu. One option is remake avicnet skin modifications for primo (avicnet launcher before main igo screen, on something like this) but here is a problem (only for me probably) Primo uses .lua skins, stock IGO have only .ui skin files and second option is to intergate avicnet menu to different place of the system. Something like this :

TM

That looks like extlauncher, a different Russian mod from AVICnet. I can't seem to find a copy anywhere, info is on this page but all links are down: http://www.alfessa.n.../121-679-1#6194 and here: http://pioneernavgat...net/?t=3732677.

Indeed, the avicnet menus are part of the ezrider process which is why they are inaccessible after killing ezrider. Thats why I replaced the AVICnet icon with an icon to do a soft reset. Killing ezrider is a good thing, we need all that memory freed up to run some of the newer versions of Primo. All avicnet menus are in the ui_pioneer folder as you have discovered. If you really wanted to access the menus while running Primo 1.2 or 2.0 you could add the sys.txt commands for running at a lower memory requirement, such as:

[debug]

max_memory=35000000

reserve_memory=1700000

cache=600000

However, it will have reduced preformance with these commands in place. To keep the exrider process running you would also need to delete or comment out from the run\primo.mscr file:

kill ("ezrider")

kill ("ezrider.exe")

I think the biggest improvement we could make at this point is to get Primo 1.2 and 2.0 to work with full sound regardless of audio source as the copy of 1.0 in post #2 does. I beleive that would entail modifying the Primo.exe file. By change do you have any experience decompiling exe files?

Disponibile la nuova versione di AvicNet

Guida aggiornata

Principali cambiamenti rispetto alla versione precedente:

1) Igo Primo è adesso disponibile con l'audio sempre abilitato (anche senza scheda SD inserita)

2) Corretti alcuni bug e aggiunte nuove funzionalità su Igo Primo, tra cui le principali sono:

- possibilità di condividere mappe, POI, ecc... dalla stessa cartella di Igo 8 (avic).

- Aggiustate le funzionalità della rotellina multi-control.

- Dopo aver visualizzato l'immagine della retrocamera, se eravamo su Igo Primo si rimarrà su Igo Primo... invece di ritrovarsi nel menù navigazione come in precedenza.

- Aggiunta nuova skin (purtroppo non tradotta proprio del tutto in italiano)

- Aggiunti autovelox a 24 categorie, aggiornati a dicembre 2011

3) Corretto bug sul tasto nel menù principale che riporta il TomTom in primo piano.

4) Aggiunte voci italiano (fem-masc) per TomTom + alcuni temi + voci autovelox + alternative alla freccia di navigazione.

5) Aggiunto programma per interfaccia OBDII (per visualizzare i parametri centralina) e tradotto completamente in italiano.

Saluti

Modifié par bagua - 26/12/2011, 21:31

New version of AvicNet

Guide updated

Main changes from previous version:

1) First Igo is now available with the audio always enabled (even without the SD card inserted)

2) Fixed some bugs and add new functionality on Igo First, among the main ones are:

- Ability to share maps, POI, etc. ... from the same folder of Igo 8 (AVIC).

- Adjust the functionality of the multi-control wheel.

- After viewing the image of the rear view, if we were on Igo Igo Primo Primo will remain on ... instead of being in the navigation menu as before.

- Added new skin (unfortunately not translated right at all in Italian)

- Added speed cameras in 24 categories, updated in December 2011

3) Fixed bug button in the main menu that shows TomTom in the foreground.

4) Added Italian voices (female-male) for TomTom voices + themes + + alternatives to camera navigation arrow.

5) Added OBDII interface program (to display the control parameters) and translated completely in Italian.

greetings

???

It seems someone has been keeping an eye on this thread and took all our tweaks and added them to their own AVICnet. Fair enough, hopefully they have something to offer us. Any idea where I can find a link?

Edit: Found it, it is in the Italian forums. The keymappings I set up in the sys.txt for Primo 1.0 are there, even the lines I commented out while experimenting are intact. The driver for the OBD is the exact same, it looks like they got it here. No Primo 1.2 or 2.0. It is still based on AVICnet 2.03. I'll dig through it when I get a chance and see if there is anything we can use.

That looks like extlauncher, a different Russian mod from AVICnet. I can't seem to find a copy anywhere, info is on this page but all links are down: http://www.alfessa.n.../121-679-1#6194 and here: http://pioneernavgat...net/?t=3732677.

Indeed, the avicnet menus are part of the ezrider process which is why they are inaccessible after killing ezrider. Thats why I replaced the AVICnet icon with an icon to do a soft reset.

I found some informations about this mod, It's an alternative to AvicNet. Can anyone provide download link ? I would like to test it because if it worked as well as AvicNet, we can use it to make a release with primo only. Or with some small installation of stock IGO only for booting purpose and kill it after boot. Or not ?

By change do you have any experience decompiling exe files?

Unfortunately it is not my scene :(

Thanks for the info on Primo 2.0 Patper, and thanks for throwing it together Timemaster. After killing ezrider I ran it through a 12 hour simulated route last night and didn't get any memory errors. It seems have higher fps while navigating and seems to run smoother. I uploaded it and threw it in post #2 as a 3rd option (Primo3 folder). It only takes about 68 mb. Hopefully some talented modders such as GJ make up some skins for it. No sound without SD unfortunately.

I was unable to open navigation when starting. It says "unable to open apl4/icons/igopromo1.bmp. I can't find the icons folder. Can you point me in that direction?

Thanks

Jimbo

I was unable to open navigation when starting. It says "unable to open apl4/icons/igopromo1.bmp. I can't find the icons folder. Can you point me in that direction?

Thanks

Jimbo

APL4? The application shouldn't need to look for anything in APL4. Did you try the download from post #2? Make sure the Primo3 folder is put in the APL2 directory. Delete the save folder inside Primo3, it could be what is messing things up. Next look at your sys.txt and make sure only the following lines are under folders:

[folders]

has_secondary_root=0

sdcardpath="\my flash disk\APL2\"

maps="..\..\IGO\content\map"

buildings="..\..\IGO\content\building"

dem="..\..\IGO\content\dem"

poi="..\..\IGO\content\poi"

I found some informations about this mod, It's an alternative to AvicNet. Can anyone provide download link ? I would like to test it because if it worked as well as AvicNet, we can use it to make a release with primo only. Or with some small installation of stock IGO only for booting purpose and kill it after boot. Or not ?

I couldn't find a link to ExtLauncher 2.3, if you come across one would you please share?

APL4? The application shouldn't need to look for anything in APL4. Did you try the download from post #2? Make sure the Primo3 folder is put in the APL2 directory. Delete the save folder inside Primo3, it could be what is messing things up. Next look at your sys.txt and make sure only the following lines are under folders:

[folders]

has_secondary_root=0

sdcardpath="\my flash disk\APL2\"

maps="..\..\IGO\content\map"

buildings="..\..\IGO\content\building"

dem="..\..\IGO\content\dem"

poi="..\..\IGO\content\poi"

I am sorry. its says nothing about apl4. It just says "unable to open icons\promo1.bmp#3

Thanks

Jimbo