AVIC411.com

AVICnet 2.1 for AVIC F series, working OBDII! Updated 2014/04/30

Thx for the info. Yeah, it looks like he just took credit for the OBD thing. In the fine print of his post he thanks Avic411.

Just a note, for anyone wanting to try the italian version, DO NOT use the DATA.zip I posted. I messed up the packaging and had to fix it. I'll upload the correct one tonight.

On that note, I may give the Russian one a try. After installing the italian one, I can't get the AVIC Net menu in English. Even though my language is English, I updated the regional settings in control panel to English, all the menu items are still in Italian. Not sure what happened. Going to try recopying over the Flash Disk, maybe the initial bad DATA.zip caused it to skip the language setup process. If that doesn't work, I'm going to give the Russian one a shot...

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wasn't pleased with Bagua's wording when he added the OBD to his version of the mod as it appeared as though he took credit for the hard work despite the fact that he just took everything from this thread. Understanding the drivers and getting them to work took me hours of work and frustration, not to mention finding an OBD II program that would work with winCE which was visually appealing and not grossly outdated.

Hello ryar,

I have read what you wrote and I'm sorry if you thought this.

However I have updated my guide on the Italian forum, quoting your name in the OBD program.

As has also written Mach1Chris, I had already quoting avic411 in the guide and in various posts of the thread.

Believe me, it wasn't my intention to get a merit that I haven't, I only translated the program in Italian. My only intention is, and remains, to share with as many people as possible these great mod for our nav, I never asked a cent and I never will, only then you could give me of thief... don't you think?

So reloading AvicNet 2.1 did the trick. Got the menus in English now and everything is working except my Bluetooth. Wont find my phone, phone won't find the F900. Tried with another phone to be sure, same deal. When I check the Bluetooth software version, it says no software found in the version. I downloaded the 3.3 update from pioneer's site and when I try to upgrade it, it fails saying an error has occurred.

I saw a few suggestions in the forum here, none of which worked:

1) Tried deleting \user\userdata\igo\save and \user\userdata\setup -- didn't work

2) Tried deleting all of \user -- didn't work

Any ideas what else I can try to get the bluetooth working?

So reloading AvicNet 2.1 did the trick. Got the menus in English now and everything is working except my Bluetooth. Wont find my phone, phone won't find the F900. Tried with another phone to be sure, same deal. When I check the Bluetooth software version, it says no software found in the version. I downloaded the 3.3 update from pioneer's site and when I try to upgrade it, it fails saying an error has occurred.

1) Tried deleting \user\userdata\igo\save and \user\userdata\setup -- didn't work

Can you post Avic2.1 files so I can download it? I went to the site to get the files but was having troubling get in. Then I can test it to see if have the same problem.

Jimbo

I'm sure it's no help to you but thought I should say anyway..

I just installed the italian avicnet2.1 from the links above and my bluetooth works fine. My iphone pairs and downloads the contacts o.k.

I am running an avicf710bt......

Thanks Blankers. Did you also install the WinCE update that disables the gyro or did you skip that?

I also tried replacing the Tel.exe and the parrot bluetooth dll's from the 4.001 hybrid and it doesn't make a difference. Still no bluetooth version, still can't update it either.

Thanks Blankers. Did you also install the WinCE update that disables the gyro or did you skip that?

I also tried replacing the Tel.exe and the parrot bluetooth dll's from the 4.001 hybrid and it doesn't make a difference. Still no bluetooth version, still can't update it either.

I installed a wince6 update, not sure where I found it...but I don't think it had anything to do with the gyro.

I uploaded it to rapidshare if you want to try it.....

https://rapidshare.com/files/4188248518/CE6.zip

Just a note, for anyone wanting to try the italian version, DO NOT use the DATA.zip I posted. I messed up the packaging and had to fix it. I'll upload the correct one tonight.

Looks like I've got the same problem that you had with it being stuck on Italian. This was before trying trying your DATA.zip. Tried that one but no change. So I guess I'll need to clear 'My Flash Disk' and copy the files over again, but which DATA.zip should I use?

Thanks,

PMS