AVIC411.com

AVICnet 2.1 for AVIC F series, working OBDII! Updated 2014/04/30

I think I deleted all my old avic files but I will pull it off my unit and upload it hopfully in the next week or so.  In the meanwhile if anyone has the latest rar file please upload it and post the link here.

Darn upload sites don't keep files for long, do they?

Uploading now.  will post link when finished

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fusion,

Don't have an anwer to your problem, but can you tell me of a good link to download AVICnet 2.1?  Every one I've tried doesn't work.  Thanks in advance.

Just tried the link in post #557 2 above this one and at least the multi link  is working.

Just tried the link in post #557 2 above this one and at least the multi link  is working.

Hate to be a pain fusion, but the only part of the multi llink that is working is the download manager....when I try to download the actual avicnet file it says it has been removed or it gives an error...either that or I'm doing something wrong.

avicnetlink.jpg

I do thank you for your efforts fusion, but I guess I'm SOL because when I open the link I only get the "depositfiles" tab, not the "multiupload link" with the direct download tab. Must be some weird US internet thing as I have no explanation for the other tab not being there.

I do thank you for your efforts fusion, but I guess I'm SOL because when I open the link I only get the "depositfiles" tab, not the "multiupload link" with the direct download tab. Must be some weird US internet thing as I have no explanation for the other tab not being there.

Yes it appears to be location dependent.  I couldn't get it so connected to a proxy in Germany and sure enough the direct download link appeared and I downloaded the file.  Although the Nua.nce.Eng.TT.SPro.rar is dead.

Yes it appears to be location dependent.  I couldn't get it so connected to a proxy in Germany and sure enough the direct download link appeared and I downloaded the file.  Although the Nua.nce.Eng.TT.SPro.rar is dead.

Thanks illusion...I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, but it appears the interest in modding our Avic units has just about permanently faded away.  I originally started just trying to get Primo on my X710Bt that has Diaftias mod, but all those links are dead also.  Decided to try AVICnet because at least there seemed to be some interest there.  If I may be so bold, would you please send me the proxy link so that I might download Avicnet?  Hopefully at a later date we can both get the voice files.  Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

To this guy ^^^

the Multiupload.nl link works, but you need to go through a proxy, Google Germna proxy servers & then set the IP & port via your browser then go to the link. 

Im in USA & it wouldnt work for me until i went through a proxy, its slow to download (40kbs)