AVIC411.com

AVICnet 2.1 for AVIC F series, working OBDII! Updated 2014/04/30

Make sure you updated the firmware image, follow the instructions in theis thread:  http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/27807-fx31-complete-firmware-image/page-1

Read the instructions and follow the steps in the first post.

I never seen a unit not turn on, at the very least it should take you to the pioneer screen.  If it won't turn on it is a hardware issue.  Maybe you should check your 12 V power and ground wires?  Did you do anything besides what was instructed in the service menu?

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EnoHand, go to the hobdrive website and in the forums there are very good instructions on how to load teh correct drivers.  I don't recall what I did for the com port, I believe you can modify the reg. to set it up. By default it takes the lowest numbered available port, if I remember correctly.  Port splitter is only for the gps port so multiple programs can access the gps simultaneously. 

How are you editing the base OS?  I never played with that, but it would sure make things better with the base OS modded.  Please share with us any progress you make; our avic f series are now dinosaurs and there does not seem to be any development anymore... 

• 1 month later...

hi guys, i installed different mods and now avicnet 2.1, but every single time my f900bt is only displaying system starting up, please wait and then after a while is just reboots. it does that all the time. i believe its a map problem? but i tried so many maps (new ones, old ones) still no result =(

So if anyone here can help me resolve this issue, i would be thankfull.

btw i didnt back up myflashdisk so i didnt try my maps i used before (i know, stupid but hey we all make mistakes =)

• 3 weeks later...

Please upload the files.  How do you find 7ways and navigon 7.4.3?  I tried to run Sygic 12.1.0 but AVIC's old winCE doesn't meet the prerequisites.  Too bad, Sygic runs so smooth on Android.  My favorite is still Primo, even on Android.  I just wish they had live traffic and whatnot where I live.  Anyways, thanks in advance for sharing.

Ok, I'll upload it and let you know.

@Ryar:

Navigon is working as well as the Igo 8.3. Sometimes it takes longer to start but without crashing or any other issues. It has the Lane detection and the red light warnings. I was very happy with it until I got my Avic F20BT

Sygic is a standard GPS and I used it only once or twice (Looks like TomTom). And 7Ways was installed last month but I had no time to test it as well. It has 3d and all the other stuff.

Regards

Here we go. These files

First Part

Secound Part

Hope this will work for you. Please notice that Navigon is compatible with the Q1/2013 maps and Pois (You must use the Maps abd NFS files from the same version), its recommended to use them, these maps have quick TMC, TMC Pro and support Citiview-3D.

For Sygic, you can also download the latest maps and use them.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You need to download both files, but as in my description. The APL4 on (MY FLASH DISK) and the other one to the root of your SD-CARD. Depends on if you need to change the settings for your GPS or not, mine was changed and you got my settings in this download. I don't know if the GPS will work directly or you have to change it manually.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...