AVIC411.com

AVICnet 2.1 for AVIC F series, working OBDII! Updated 2014/04/30

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, today I put on my last date of assembly ''avicnet 2.1 ryar_avicnet_14_08_14'' I'm really pleased, fast work, I did test igo primo but includes no problem. But I want to ask just in my device have a problem with inactive system setings menu of Settings-? settings where I can tune the lights of buttons and wallpaper not active and gray. as well as navigation Settings are not active. How can I fix this? My other question is how can I delete Navigation not use in avicnet menu? Or to add another Navigation ? I want to use Garmin mobile xt and igo primo only, others to be removed.

Hi All,

Thanx for all the hard work thats gone into making this Mod work.

I installed it today on F900BT, and after a bit of fettling, got it to work (inc TMC but only in stock igo not primo3 : ( )

What I would like to be able to do, and I appreciate that this is a bit of a backward step, is to remove the F22 Raptor (in stock igo), and have the basic arrow back.

How easy is this to do? Instructions ?

I've done a search, but could not find anything immediately obvious.

Any help / direction on this would be fab!

Steav

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone still have access to this file?

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/31321-wince-50-emulator-with-chuck88s-igo-nav-mod/page-3 

I'm running AVICnet 2.1 for AVIC F series but trying to integrate it with Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 because my Reverse Camera works with Chuck88's mod but not with Avic.net. 2.1. I came close last night but got an error about an abb1 scheme missing (i think it was a scheme file) but i don't have access to my avic all day so having the WinCE 5.0 Emulator with Chuck88's iGO Nav Mod would be nice. 

P.S. Chuck88 if your still around I read on the Avic.net forum where you mentioned that you had successfully completed this. Any chance you could upload the complete Flash Disk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys Ive got problem. I installed avicnet from this thread but the problem is that my f700bt is not wakeing up. After the first blue screen(I think should be pioneer logo) when Im turning on I have black screen. Before this I installed acivnet from italian thread that worked but also had problem with maps... I dont know how to solve this problem.

Help please :(