AVIC411.com

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU

Get a better security system. This happened in broad daylite in a busy movie theater parking lot. The 2008 GMC van was locked but the thieves simply punched in the lock with a screwdriver and opened the door without the alarm making a sound. They stole the AVICZ-2 but didn't cut a wire. They knew what they were doing. The insurance company replaced it with the 130 BT which is no where as good as the Z2.

V3.pdf

Been there done that twice broad daylight on 1 and at night on the other. They popped my lock on my 89 caprice and on my dodge charger they broke out the window and since it was tinted it didn't shatter. It doesn't matter what you have if someone wants it they will get it, it sucks. The best thing to do is what you did is to have it covered by insurance.

No.....just called State Farm and sent them the photos. They requested I go to one of their repair stations to verify that the wiring was in fact for the AVICz2. Once the shop let them know, I received a call from my agent letting me know that this model was no longer avaiable but they would upgrade me with the 130 BT. The only thing I had to pay was my deductible $250.