AVIC411.com

Hello everyone,

So I just installed my Avic X930BT and its great first time buying pioneer and I love it, problem is when making or receiving a call they cannot hear me. Everything else works great except for the mic, I can hear them, calls go through and everything. Could this be due to the bypass? I moved the yellow and black MUTE wire up one next to the red wire on the A/V harness. I'm not really sure what the MUTE wire is for but I'm thinking it could be that since its a MUTE wire..??? Any help would be appreciated thanks!!

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

So I just installed my Avic X930BT and its great first time buying pioneer and I love it, problem is when making or receiving a call they cannot hear me. Everything else works great except for the mic, I can hear them, calls go through and everything. Could this be due to the bypass? I moved the yellow and black MUTE wire up one next to the red wire on the A/V harness. I'm not really sure what the MUTE wire is for but I'm thinking it could be that since its a MUTE wire..??? Any help would be appreciated thanks!!

I had the same issue, but learned that it had nothing to do with the bypass.  Believe it or not, the brand new out of the box mic was actually faulty.  New mic, problem fixed.