AVIC411.com

Z120BT - CNSD210 (2011) Update problem

Thanks just got my z120bt off a friend who was in a bind downloaded and installed da updates and its workin like a champ had to keep tryin to load da bluetooth update tho and finally it took u gotta keep tryin to turn on da bluetooth and hitin da fimware update til u see update fimware under da verson number i also opened da sp2 folder and copied da 3 files onto da sd card along with da same fimware file not sure if thats what made the difference but hey whateva works ....thanks again lovin this radio compaired to da avic n1 i had 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

Thank you guys for this threat on here. I bought a Z120BT from craigslist really cheap and pretty much figured that there had to be something wrong with it.
I installed it  and the only thing that worked was the radio. All the settings were grayed our except for the option to reset settings to default. I did this and the grayed out settings cleared up and I was able to play CDs, but no video from SD or DVDs. Also, the Bluetooth feature was grayed out except for the Bluetooth Firmware Update feature. I downloaded the Pioneer FIrmware update but nothing would happen. During one of the times I restarted it I noticed at the lower section of the Pioneer logo that the copyright was 2001-2010 so at this point I knew is that someone had already tried hacking it and updating the Nav info on it. I downloaded that hack and uploaded the Bluetooth Firmware into an SD card, put it in and the update feature now gave me the option to actually update. Ran the update and walla!! My Z120BT now works great. :)
Thanks everyone for all the info posted on here. Helped me a lot.