• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2012 at 10:46 PM, Ralpharn said:
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2012 at 8:17 PM, VBLUE42 said:

stolen?   no, I took out my car battery     pioneer is so fuckig useless

I've been thinking same but today I got my car from service and got same problem. I've installed brand new unit myself and It was no password - 1 000 000% garantee.

• 2 months later...
On 8-11-2011 at 2:32 AM, djmixman said:

Mod comment: Do not follow these instructions. Installing Hackmode is dangerous and could make a bad situation much worse. Instead, use this simple method to totally remove the password: Password-Removal-Script/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster! Hopefully this post will help some people out.

I just bought a used 930 off craigslist and low and behold there is a password..

I've been searching around for the past few hours trying to figure out away to clear/reset the password on this unit.. This is what I came up with..

1a) Send the unit off to pioneer and spend the xxx amount of money --OR--

--WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO!!--

1b. Go here: http://avic411.com/i...dated-13062011/

a. Grab the test mode files and load it up on the sd card and head over to the head unit..
b. Insert card and load up test mode.. Go to the file manager -> User -> system -> security -> password and do a Text dump of this file.. (thanks to user: odskaggs2 for the hint!)
c. write down the what is on the screen.. This is the password!!! =D

That's it!

(P.S. I almost did'nt post this, but I figured if someone wants my head unit, what good will it be to me if I have a password or not? It's gone either way.)

- Mods, please delete this post if its against TOS. Otherwise... Sticky? ;)
-- Edit: Also please move this to troubleshooting if you feel it would be better there.

Step By Step Guide by "IAmSuperBleeder" here: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/32929-x930bt-password-recovery/?p=259263

is it possible to re upload the files for the sd card?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/13/2017 at 9:37 PM, WC94 said:
On 1/2/2013 at 8:32 PM, hoike said:

Maybe I can help. I found a way to recover the password without any hack (Avic X930Bt), and it should work with any model which has a password and only if you can enter to the system.. This is no bull, or spam. Will post pics when time is avail. PM me if interested.

I got battery and the Pioneer AVIC-F30BT stopped working,how can I get code please.