AVIC411.com

[X930BT] - Password Recovery (obsolete)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use version 1.4 extract "condis hackmode..." Folder (unzip) drag that to your removable drive. Then go back to the downlaoded file and specifically extract the TESTMODE.KEY file that is in that folder and also drag that file to the root of your SD card. Eject and insert into the unit. Should work

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I joined JUST for this!Ā  AMAZING!! Thank you for this!!!Ā  It worked flawlessly!Ā 

Ā 

I purchased mine a while ago from a guy on Craigslist (pretty sure it's legit... he had the box, certificate, and what looks like it was once a receipt... can't tell it's all faded); and now it works!! I was stressing out because I thought I was out $250.

• 4 weeks later...

saved my life! thankyou!

installed the head unit brand new and set the password over a year ago,

Ā 

ran this hack to view the password and it was "fuckyou1" not a password i use for anything, nor ever used before.

Ā 

looks like i was trying to sabotage myself from the start.

Ā 

cannot express how much thanks i would like to give for this thread

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i need help, me being a dumby and not reading everything before i tried it might have messed something up. So i downloaded the v2.21 and installed it on the unit. after looking for the password i was unable to find it so i came back on the site and read everything and tried to install the v1.14. i got the password from there and when i went to go reboot the system it is stuck on the poineer screen and wont move past that screen. any ideas of what i did or what i can do to fix it?