AVIC411.com

Here are a few Z1 backgrounds that I recently made...Enjoy!

not sure what the rules are....so flame if and i can remove if you want but i made all these for my d3 which should be in tomomrrow. i download wallpapers from wincustomize.com, skinz.org, deviantart.com

vw10.jpg

vw92.jpg

vw86.jpg

vw37jpg.jpg

vw8.jpg

vw5.jpg

vw4.jpg

vw3.jpg

vw1.jpg

loading1.jpg

extraordinarycopycopy.jpg

if anyone gets mad and wants me to give credit to the autors of the wallpapers i will take them down or refind them and post the author.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I wanted to say that those background posted in here so far are awesome. I love the scenic backgrounds.

Rightnow I'm deployed (for around another month) and my AVIC Z-1 is on the way to my house as we speak. I can't wait to get home and start messing with it.

I'm sure I'll try my hand at making some custom backgrounds as well. In the mean time I have lots of scenic weather shots and such from here in Iraq. Some are really nice shots. If you'd like a few to play around with Send me an email at gerry.schiller@usmc.mil

Oh, and this was my first post. I'm a bit of a tech geek, but I don't have the income to support my nasty habit! Really drives the wife nuts.

Gerry

2003 Toyota Tundra T3 edition. (not a BMW, but I still love my truck)

• 1 month later...
not sure what the rules are....so flame if and i can remove if you want but i made all these for my d3 which should be in tomomrrow. i download wallpapers from wincustomize.com, skinz.org, deviantart.com

Nice work....

I can't say if there would be any copyright restrictions, you'd have to read the copyright info from the site you took these from... gotta say though.... you did a fabulous job!

Could you do the same thing, but using a BMW logo (so long as we're right with copyright)????

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant figure out how to burn a cd with pictures to set as a custom background, I already tried like 5 times, I know the cd must contain over 100mb of pictures and files and No audio tracks! And they must be saved in a folder named Pictures

But I keep getting the "Import from disk" button greyed out!! Do you know what my problem might be? I have the Avic Z2 :D

...I keep getting the "Import from disk" button greyed out!! Do you know what my problem might be? I have the Avic Z2 :D

Just answered this here:

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=86858

To recap:

Make sure your pictures are in D:\Pictures\

Make sure you only have JPG files in \Pictures\ folder.

Make sure you're NOT using progressive format JPEGs.

Make sure your pictures are no larger than 2,592 x 1,944 pixels.

If it still doesn't work, try limiting the folder to no more than 20 JPG files. This is supposedly a limitation in the N series, but I've had it fail for this reason on my Z1.

• 8 months later...