AVIC411.com

Here are a few Z1 backgrounds that I recently made...Enjoy!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks tillithz,

Just thought it would be nice to post a little eye candy for everyone. Nice job on your new pic as well. I like how you detailed the locations of the AVIC-Z1 and accessories. Did you use flash to create it? It looks very professional.

As promised,

Here are 3 photos for free. I created 22 total MS3 pictures but the rest of them will come at a small fee. I spent about 3 hours searching for them and scaling them to fit the Z1 Screen. Let me know if you want all 22 of them, but if not, don't worry about it.

Enjoy,

Kevin

post-3506-12872751615818_thumb.jpg

post-3506-12872751616095_thumb.jpg

post-3506-12872751616357_thumb.jpg

How's this Agro? Will this fit the bill?

It has been scaled to fit your AVIC-Z1. Just copy and paste it to your hard drive. Then burn it on a disk in a folder named "pictures" along with 100MB of insignicant files. (Disc must have minimum of 100MB of data or Z1 may not read it correctly. No MP3 files). Then load it into your Z1 for a background.

Enjoy,

Kevin

post-3506-12872751616655_thumb.jpg

how much i want .... paypal

As promised,

Here are 3 photos for free. I created 22 total MS3 pictures but the rest of them will come at a small fee. I spent about 3 hours searching for them and scaling them to fit the Z1 Screen. Let me know if you want all 22 of them, but if not, don't worry about it.

Enjoy,

Kevin

how much i want .... paypal

As promised,

Enjoy,

Kevin

shit...i should post some pix and get paid for it........ :D