AVIC411.com

Loss of Album Artwork on Z130

Hi everyone,

I recently had my AVIC Z130 installed in my car. I frequently use the iPod capabilities to play my music through the head unit. At first all of my music's album art was displayed. However, recently upon syncing my iPod none of my newly added songs display artwork on the headunit, which is running the latest firmware.

My iPod Touch is a third generation model running iOS 4.2.1 and my entire music library is encoded in Apple Lossless with embedded artwork.

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem and if there was a known fix? Thanks.

I'm not sure if it was after I updated my iTunes or the iOS on my phone, but I lost some artwork as well for a few albums. I haven't checked it out yet, but I suspect either Apple lost the rights to display some of the album artwork that was previously retrieved and updated, or one of the updates had some funky after affects that I have to manually correct.